Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

hello

Liked Posts:
Julius Peppers is a Skunk!

According to ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky, "word is" Julius Peppers has been trying to "recruit" free agent Matt Forte to Green Bay.
Peppers spent four years with Forte in Chicago, before rejuvenating his career with the Packers the past two seasons. Forte is also known to be seeking work on a contender. Packers GM Ted Thompson is one of the NFL's most frugal general managers when it comes to free agency, so Forte would have to come affordably. In Green Bay, Forte would form a one-two punch with Eddie Lacy.

Would make sense for them. Most people say the Pack need to find some WR's but I think just getting Jordy back + Ty Montgomery should help things. What the offense really needs is a TE who is a threat down the middle of the field and a good receiving back out of the backfield. Forte obviously an excellent pass catching back

Forte did say he'd take less to play on a contender but I still can't help but think it's better to just draft a RB in the mid rounds rather than pay $2-$3 million for Forte. Really liked what I saw from the RB group at the combine and there's a handful of guys I like as mid round prospects

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I am so jacked for this week, I do not even care if I am being lied to.

It is just nice to have some football excitement in the air.

Talk-dirty-to-me-gif.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it that rumors don't always come true...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Then he died... injuries really ruined the man.

He's still the salsa king doe

Some astute fantasy talk show monkeys had an amazing stat: no player has ever come back from a torn patella tendon to post numbers close to their previous high. It's just never happened, so he's done.

Now it's going to be happy and calf lingering injuries on that leg as his muscles are firing differently to protect against a reinjury.

Feel for the dude. His college career ended with an ACL tear, which killed his draft stock. He fought back to be one of the better WRs in the game only to suffer a horrible injury.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
With all the hand-tacklers on the Bear's defense, Forte in Green Bay sounds like a dream come true.

Or he finally learns how to break a tackle like peppers remembered how to rush the passer

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 4m4 minutes ago
Brock Osweiler and #Texans: #NFL source says Houston is expected to make competitive offer in both guaranteed money and per-year avg salary.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 6m6 minutes ago
Same beats from Houston & Denver that denied my #Texans interest in Osweiler and #Broncos interest in RG3 reports, now "reporting" it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What is your issue? Do you think I care at all what you have to say?

No i don't but i thought you ignored my posts?? That's what you said anyway.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A know about the QB market but why does Ozzy think he deserves big money? Because he outplayed Manning?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Florida Mike

you need to come up with names

otherwise you aint dethrowning Lemming

I'm not Florida Mike and even i can predict names just by what i'm hearing and D.Trevathon and A.Hicks would be my first two and if not Hicks then J.Howard.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am so jacked for this week, I do not even care if I am being lied to.

It is just nice to have some football excitement in the air.

One of my most favorite time of the year is free agency and draft time and that goes for NFL, NBA and MLB.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No i don't but i thought you ignored my posts?? That's what you said anyway.

Only time I read a post of yours is when you quote me. Otherwise I keep scrolling.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A know about the QB market but why does Ozzy think he deserves big money? Because he outplayed Manning?

Young, has a ring, showed upside, weak QB market, better than Cutler. I'm sure I'm forgetting some reasons.