Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Yeah, maybe Donald Trump should change his name to pander to the crowd...

giphy.gif

I don't get it, but OK.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 1m1 minute ago
Hearing that #Texans G Brandon Brooks could be getting in range of $8M per season on the market. Multiple teams interested.

Rand Getlin
‏@Rand_Getlin 36s36 seconds ago
I'm told #Ravens OG Kelechi Osemele will "100%" be testing the market. Will be among the hottest free agents available.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s48 seconds ago
#Bucs RB Doug Martin has hit the market & his market includes at least 6 teams. TB intent on bringing him back. Will he get a DeMarco deal?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is too much Trump in here for me not to post. Bearanold Trump 2016!!

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Mike I will offer my years of experience and deep understanding of the human mind to explain something about CCS that you may or may not get. First every poster that comes here with what is supposed to be insider info gets ravaged. I for one have always felt let someone prove themselves before giving a thumbs up or down. Why piss away a potentially valuable resource. However this rational position goes completely against the main current that drives this the majority of posters put someone down in order to build themselves and their friends up. The compulsiveness of this around here is absolutely off the charts. If these predators smell an ounce of blood in the water they jump strike like sharks. You offering inside info is like dumping ten dead bodies into a part of the ocean with 20 sharks and jumping in.

Thanks for the potential insight. Here are my FA picks reading the tea leaves of the Bears.
Top 2 targets Ian Williams and Tashaun Gipson.
Next priority a corner Sean Smith and Jenkins if its a price they can live with if not not sure who is next on their list
Last and least to my mind Shea and DeMario Davis for ILB
Not to be left out DE Jarvis Jenkins and probably draft a DE after the first round
TE Zach and after that not really sure if they keep Marty or sign an FA TE
After the dust has settled in FA they probably look for a reasonably priced OG or intend to sign Montgomery and play him at either C or OG
I hope like hell and am fairly confident they draft an OT in either the first or second round

You may want to consider running this list by your friend or at least some list you like and see if the guys eyes light up at any suggestion
For the record I have a very good history of predicting whom the Bears will draft in early rounds last year I picked Eddie for them in the second and White in the first along with most others who saw that coming I also predicted that would grab Urlacher in his draft

Take care dont be bashful if it can help us know whats going in the minds of the Bears power players

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning had to have his press conference during the start of free agency. Annoying coverage.

Told you it won't start until we know just how well Manning played at each stadium he has played in and his favorite baseball player

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning had to have his press conference during the start of free agency. Annoying coverage.
Coincidence? Of all the days you announce your retirement, it's when the Free Agency period starts?

#tinfoilhat

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rumor has it that rumors don't always come true...

But............."Fairy tales can come true. It can happen to you. IF you're young at heart":)

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Terrance Knighton ‏@MisterRoast98 32m32 minutes ago

Thank you DMV for embracing me this year. Had a lot of fun on this years playoff run. The Pot Roast train has been told to move on! ✌��️

All aboard? lol

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
All the Mike hate is really unwarranted and childish. Seriously. He is putting his neck on the line to bring CCS inside info, and all you guys can do is bag on the man. Stupid insult after stupid insult.. Look at yourselves in the mirror. Do you like what you see? I bet you don't.

Losers.

Neck on the line? little Dramatic are we?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 13s13 seconds ago
Contrary to what I'm hearing from a few analysts, I do not believe the Dallas #Cowboys are in play right now for Robert Griffin.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Our 2 best defensive player have dreadlocks.

Sign 2 more guys with dreadlocks and we should be very good.

Get Eddie Goldman to grow dreadlocks and we will win a championship.

As long as one of them isn't Cedric Benson:(

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
COULD HELP BEARS CHANCES OF LANDING MALIK JACKSON?

Yahoo's Charles Robinson expects Dolphins RE Olivier Vernon to have a "robust" market despite his transition tag.

A team could potentially front load a contract offer to Vernon that the cap-strapped Dolphins would be unable to match. It would be like GroundHog Day for Miami, which lost Charles Clay in similar fashion last offseason. Per Robinson, the Giants, Raiders, Jaguars, Browns, and Titans will be among those in pursuit of Vernon. Vernon, 25, is coming off a 7.5-sack campaign.

Related: Titans, Giants, Raiders, Browns, Jaguars

Source: Charles Robinson on Twitter

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
COULD HELP BEARS CHANCES OF LANDING MALIK JACKSON?

Yahoo's Charles Robinson expects Dolphins RE Olivier Vernon to have a "robust" market despite his transition tag.

A team could potentially front load a contract offer to Vernon that the cap-strapped Dolphins would be unable to match. It would be like GroundHog Day for Miami, which lost Charles Clay in similar fashion last offseason. Per Robinson, the Giants, Raiders, Jaguars, Browns, and Titans will be among those in pursuit of Vernon. Vernon, 25, is coming off a 7.5-sack campaign.

Related: Titans, Giants, Raiders, Browns, Jaguars

Source: Charles Robinson on Twitter

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bears are one of those teams also after Vernon.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coincidence? Of all the days you announce your retirement, it's when the Free Agency period starts?

#tinfoilhat

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

It's just some selfish bullshit by manning and his ppl

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 3m3 minutes ago
DE Mario Williams told teams he would sign right away if received an offer of $10M per season. #Giants, #Dolphins and #Jaguars interested