Free Agency Rumors and Signings [Entire NFL]

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FA DT Ricky Jean-Francois just told me he's traveling Sat. for a visit w/t #Bears. He's scheduled to travel to Seattle Sun. evening for now.

He was good for Fangio in SF.

Would be excellent depth and a better starting option than Unrien. Looks like he was cut in Was for speaking out over McGloughan.

Luke

Liked Posts:
FA DT Ricky Jean-Francois just told me he's traveling Sat. for a visit w/t #Bears. He's scheduled to travel to Seattle Sun. evening for now.

Would be excellent depth and a better starting option than Unrien. Looks like he was cut in Was for speaking out over McGloughan.

building the depth on the dline now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

So i guess we can definitely say that both Ego Ferguson and W.Sutton will get cut if we end up signing him and maybe even Unrein. I wish we would of kept CornWash.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

his name makes him sound like a soccer player for the French National Team

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...francois-may-have-contributed-to-his-release/

Washington abruptly dumped veteran defensive lineman Ricky Jean-Francois on Wednesday. The move immediately triggered suspicion that Jean-Francois has paid the price for being candid about his recent criticisms of the team.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Jean-Francois was surprised by the move. Indeed, he started every game for Washington last year, and he performed well.
Via Mike Jones of the Washington Post, the move had nothing to do with clearing cap space for a potential run at free-agent defensive linemen Jonathan Hankins or Dontari Poe.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Big dude him next to Lance Briggs.

Lance+Briggs+Ricky+Jean+Francois+SiriusXM+yBP77Ykshmvl.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Peterman looks like actor Breckin Meyer.

Breckin Meyer

MV5BMTQ3NzE4NTk5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU4MTAwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,661,1000_AL_.jpg

Nathan Peterman

maxresdefault.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He prefers a 4-3 but played for Fangio. Shouldn't be a big cap hit. Nice depth signing if they get him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He could start at RE and play run downs. He is a solid run defender and would eliminate a depth need while buying Bullard more time.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
So i guess we can definitely say that both Ego Ferguson and W.Sutton will get cut if we end up signing him and maybe even Unrein. I wish we would of kept CornWash.

I'd cut Unrein tomorrow, if Jean-Francois signs here. He's just not very good. RJF would clearly start in the base D with Goldman and Hicks. Bullard has a bench/rotational role. And I don't think John Jenkins is very good, so I'd think Ego and Sutton would at least have a shot to make the team over him....one could make the team with him if they don't draft a DL (which they definitely should do).

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hopefully we can get one more upgrade at DT or S this free agency.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Names still out there that would be solid signings -

Ricky Jean-Francois
Jared Odrick
Jonathan Hankins
T.J Mcdonald
Bradley Mcdougald

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ricky Jean-Francois
Jared Odrick
Jonathan Hankins
T.J Mcdonald
Bradley Mcdougald

Let it be T.J Mcdonald just because he's a hard hitting safety.

[video=youtube_share;Z4UEI6fhGQg]https://youtu.be/Z4UEI6fhGQg[/video]

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Ricky Jean-Francois....Don't let him leave Halas Hall without a contract.....

This is a fortunate signing....Washington's hubris is our gain.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Ricky Jean-Francois
Jared Odrick
Jonathan Hankins
T.J Mcdonald
Bradley Mcdougald

I think it's pretty safe for us to take J.Hankins off of any list especially if we sign RJF but even without him i don't see Pace spending $8-$10 mil per on a d-lineman. I wanted him as well but we'll be good with what we have now and hopefully with adding RJF.

TJ.McDonald would be a good signing for SS or put Demps at SS and sign McDougald but would rather draft my #1 target at #3 in M.Hooker.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nick Foles (Eagles) $27.5M, $3M signing bonus, salaries $1M (gtd), $4M, $5.5M, $5.5M, $5.5M; $3M 2018 roster bonus gtd; 2019-2021 void

Nick Foles has $2.5M incentive 2017, 2018, $6M base escalator 2018

Nick Foles' 2019-2021 void if on roster 23rd day of 2019 league year

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/843496280513036288