CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I have no problem with the Markus Wheaton signing. He flashed a lot of big plays with the Steelers. Great addition. I am not a fan of the Prince signing, I do not see him as a starter, we will see.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where is Johnathan Hankins

He would be an awesome DL addition.

I saw that he won't back down from wanting a multi year deal at around $8 mil per so this is most likely one of the reasons why we won't see us involved but he is only 25 so he'd be a good fit for a rebuilding team.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I saw that he won't back down from wanting a multi year deal at around $8 mil per so this is most likely one of the reasons why we won't see us involved but he is only 25 so he'd be a good fit for a rebuilding team.

They really don't have the room for that type of player when you consider the rookie class, a couple more depth signings and emergency funds. Unless they cut someone of course.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears brought in DL John Jenkins for a interview today.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Someone needs to tell Pace that for a limited time only...he CAN overpay for a DT! Sign Hankins.....and provide the depth that our D-Line lacks. One injury....and we're screwed without him!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Johnathan Hankins looking for 10 mil a year.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He signed John Jenkins

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FA DT Ricky Jean-Francois just told me he's traveling Sat. for a visit w/t #Bears. He's scheduled to travel to Seattle Sun. evening for now.

He was good for Fangio in SF.

Would be excellent depth and a better starting option than Unrien. Looks like he was cut in Was for speaking out over McGloughan.

Luke

Liked Posts:
FA DT Ricky Jean-Francois just told me he's traveling Sat. for a visit w/t #Bears. He's scheduled to travel to Seattle Sun. evening for now.

Would be excellent depth and a better starting option than Unrien. Looks like he was cut in Was for speaking out over McGloughan.

building the depth on the dline now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

So i guess we can definitely say that both Ego Ferguson and W.Sutton will get cut if we end up signing him and maybe even Unrein. I wish we would of kept CornWash.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

his name makes him sound like a soccer player for the French National Team

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...francois-may-have-contributed-to-his-release/

Washington abruptly dumped veteran defensive lineman Ricky Jean-Francois on Wednesday. The move immediately triggered suspicion that Jean-Francois has paid the price for being candid about his recent criticisms of the team.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Jean-Francois was surprised by the move. Indeed, he started every game for Washington last year, and he performed well.
Via Mike Jones of the Washington Post, the move had nothing to do with clearing cap space for a potential run at free-agent defensive linemen Jonathan Hankins or Dontari Poe.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Big dude him next to Lance Briggs.

Lance+Briggs+Ricky+Jean+Francois+SiriusXM+yBP77Ykshmvl.jpg