Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport retweeted
Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber 3m3 minutes ago
Goodell said he wanted to know more about reported verbal altercation involving Greg Hardy and Cowboys teammate before commenting further.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 14m14 minutes ago
Report: Greg Hardy had a "verbal altercation" with teammate on Friday http://wp.me/p14QSB-9L1t

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/dallas-cowboys-greg-hardy-argument-davon-coleman-042415

"Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy was involved in a verbal altercation with backup defensive lineman Davon Coleman at the team's facility on Friday and had to be separated by teammates, sources have told FOX Sports.

Coleman's agent, Michael Loeffler, confirmed there was a confrontation between Hardy and his client, though Loeffler said it was only a verbal argument and not a physical fight. Sources said teammates got in between the two players before the argument could escalate."

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 10m10 minutes ago
Greg Hardy's latest altercation escalated when a teammate "called him a woman beater" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9L1z

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 19m19 minutes ago
There is some concern that Hardy has so immediately put himself at odds with members of the #Cowboys defensive line, that source said.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Bears claimed OT Paul Cornick off waivers from the Broncos.
Cornick was somewhat surprisingly waived by Denver. A 2012 undrafted free agent, he appeared in 12 games last season, making six starts. He provides depth for one of the league's weakest tackle corps.
Related: Broncos
Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Cornick was somewhat surprisingly waived by Denver. A 2012 undrafted free agent, he appeared in 12 games last season, making six starts. He provides depth for one of the league's weakest tackle corps.
is it bonerfide?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

RT was a serious wink link for the Bears last season.

Any and all competition should be brought in.

Cornick, Mills and Fabujule and let the best man play.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
RT was a serious wink link for the Bears last season.

Any and all competition should be brought in.

Cornick, Mills and Fabujule and let the best man play.

I got Fabujule "Red Shirting" until he gets up to an NFL level of skills and strength. Did we quietly add any "beef blockers" that could serve as RTs over the last few months?! I mean...WTF is a Jason Weaver?! Is Leno strictly a LT......?! Can some of our new bench Guards also play RT....?! I don't think that we are anywhere close to a solution at RT.....

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I got Fabujule "Red Shirting" until he gets up to an NFL level of skills and strength. Did we quietly add any "beef blockers" that could serve as RTs over the last few months?! I mean...WTF is a Jason Weaver?! Is Leno strictly a LT......?! Can some of our new bench Guards also play RT....?! I don't think that we are anywhere close to a solution at RT.....
once workouts and camp starts we will see who fit were right know I am with you what, were ,when?

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Yeah........The RT sitch will "shake out" at Training Camp....I just hope that we have someone up to that task ....on our roster....and there!

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
The whole line was in shambles last year along with injuries.......I am hopeful Jordan Mills turns a corner this year......

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Interesting, wonder if he has been traded or released.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 33s33 seconds ago
DJ Swearinger informed he’ll no longer a member of #Texans. Team has tried to deal him, will keep at it. His goodbye:

Instagram: “One heck of an opportunity #texannation I appreciate everything and the opportunity and memories!! It’s time for a new chapter and the defining moment of my career!! So long #HOUSTONTEXANS,” Swearinger wrote.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The whole line was in shambles last year along with injuries.......I am hopeful Jordan Mills turns a corner this year......

I'll be satisfied of just stops others from doing so. :rimshot:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

DJ Swearinger informed he’ll no longer a member of #Texans. Team has tried to deal him, will keep at it. His goodbye:

Instagram: “One heck of an opportunity #texannation I appreciate everything and the opportunity and memories!! It’s time for a new chapter and the defining moment of my career!! So long #HOUSTONTEXANS,” Swearinger wrote.
He's a SS though and we already have Rolle and Mundy that both play the SS position as their best position but we do have some money left and if we could get him cheap enough then I'm alright with it even though I'd rather that money be spent on the o-line. I think Pace has that money sitting aside for veteran cuts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's getting about $800k per in the next 2 years and that's what it would cost to claim him. I bet he gets claimed by the Raiders when available. order goes by most recent original draft position. In terms of claims and supplemental draft, this is a good year for us.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Is he a physical in the box type of SS? I will be honest. I barely have heard of him.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Is he a physical in the box type of SS? I will be honest. I barely have heard of him.

The code word coming out of Houston on him is "undisciplined." Big hitter... but the coaches have had it with him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dick with skills. Like this guy.
Ben-Carson-and-evolution-with-TARDIS-and-Jesus-riding-dinosaur.jpg

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Another DB hits the waiver wire.

Mike Reiss
‏@MikeReiss
CB Kyle Arrington was informed of his release this morning by the Patriots, per source. A reunion in the future has not been ruled out.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:

The Post-Draft veteran cuts appear to be under way. Let's see what Pace can reel in. Trade or Waiver Wire....get to it Pace!

*Arrington
*Swearinger - "gotta love that name.....?!"