Fresh start: draft day/ weekend thread

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this Tunsil thing is insane. This guy's NFL changed drastically literally 10
Minutes before the draft. Absolutely couldn't write a script like this.

Dare i say his day one status went 'up in smoke' ?

Bears brass hacked his account so the can get him in the 2nd

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My buddy who is a huge Georgia fan said of Floyd: "LOVED that guy last year. He did everything for the dawgs last year. His pass rush numbers aren't overwhelming cuz he wasn't used primarily as a pass rusher. He was also a strong leader for the entire def. Give him a roll on that D and he will figure it out."

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What's this shit about Tunsil getting into a dispute with his stepdad and then his Twitter getting hacked with that pic? That's some weird shit.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lions will take tunsil and laugh at everyone that passed on him. We have to deal with Shea 2.0 for four years plus we also have wood shin guy to go with him. Pace starting to make ja look good

Toast88

Liked Posts:
My buddy who is a huge Georgia fan said of Floyd: "LOVED that guy last year. He did everything for the dawgs last year. His pass rush numbers aren't overwhelming cuz he wasn't used primarily as a pass rusher. He was also a strong leader for the entire def. Give him a roll on that D and he will figure it out."

I'm not a fan of the pick, but this is true. They asked him to do a lot of different stuff last year because of team deficiencies. They asked him to step outside of his strengths, do less pass rushing and do more receiver and mid-range coverage.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's this shit about Tunsil getting into a dispute with his stepdad and then his Twitter getting hacked with that pic? That's some weird shit.

He got into it with him a year ago or two

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad we traded up in the top 10 seeing as how this was only a 10 player draft!

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Evidently, Pace wanted Floyd bad...bad enough to leapfrog the Giants, fearing they would take him. And if Fox & Fangio know just one thing, it's how to build a freakin' defense. Floyd is not a sexy pick & may need some work, but I trust the current Bears management to make the right call.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:

It was a few years ago and his step dad hit his mom and Tunsil defended her. Ever see the Blind Side?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of the pick, but this is true. They asked him to do a lot of different stuff last year because of team deficiencies. They asked him to step outside of his strengths, do less pass rushing and do more receiver and mid-range coverage.

So many similarities with Shea... Crossing our fingers

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions will take tunsil and laugh at everyone that passed on him. We have to deal with Shea 2.0 for four years plus we also have wood shin guy to go with him. Pace starting to make ja look good

Just stop

n8boz

Liked Posts:
Love the pick. Starter for 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dolphins like: "Awww yeahhh..."