Frustrated GM

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
keep doing this and you’re going to end up with even less because wentz will not play for Philly ever again! he has 0 leverage he knows it and now he’s crying lol

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I dont think he's even getting first round picks as offers, let alone two of them.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cause Wentz is refusing to play there and disgruntled per Eagles fans.
Where did Wentz say he wouldn’t play there? I can’t find the link

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
The GM for philly Howie Roseman just stated in an interview that he feels teams aren't going to give them fair compensation for Wentz, he pointed out that Wentz is a proven winner, still has great physical tools and is a great leader in the locker room.

If he's all that, why you trying to get rid of him?

Roseman is a bad GM. He lucked his way into that Super Bowl the same way that shitty QB NIck Foles lucked his way into it, the say way shitty HC Doug Pederson lucked his way into it. They lucked out BIG-TIME when Brees and the Saints lost to Case Keenum and the Vikings on a mircale play in the divisional round. The Vikings then did what they always do, which is choke like dogs against Philly who then lucked out by playing the Pats during the "year of turmoil" in New England when Belichick and Brady were at each other's throats all season long regarding what was going to happen with Jimmy G, to the point that Brady went behind Belichick's back to lobby Kraft to force the hoody to trade Jimmy G. To top it all off, Belichick then did the whole "benching starting CB Malcolm Brown all game long for no apparent reason whatsoever just bc I can" routine. That Eagles team was a classic "fart in the wind" lucky to have won it all, will never even come close again bc they kinda sucked team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was bad last season.

He wants out.

You need the cap relief.

Howie, that is why no one is meeting your price. If I was Pace I would lower my offer.
Hard to do with others at the table.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Roseman is a bad GM. He lucked his way into that Super Bowl the same way that shitty QB NIck Foles lucked his way into it, the say way shitty HC Doug Pederson lucked his way into it. They lucked out BIG-TIME when Brees and the Saints lost to Case Keenum and the Vikings on a mircale play in the divisional round. The Vikings then did what they always do, which is choke like dogs against Philly who then lucked out by playing the Pats during the "year of turmoil" in New England when Belichick and Brady were at each other's throats all season long regarding what was going to happen with Jimmy G, to the point that Brady went behind Belichick's back to lobby Kraft to force the hoody to trade Jimmy G. To top it all off, Belichick then did the whole "benching starting CB Malcolm Brown all game long for no apparent reason whatsoever just bc I can" routine. That Eagles team was a classic "fart in the wind" lucky to have won it all, will never even come close again bc they kinda sucked team.
They were dominant on the offensive and defensive fronts. Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Jason Kelce, Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Chris Long, Tim Jernigan, Brandon Brooks...they had maulers everywhere. Remember when they benched Stefen Wisniewski, a damn good player in his own right, because their backup was Isaac Seumalo? They were phyiscally dominant and its very hard to beat physically dominant teams in the playoffs. I tend to agree they got a little lucky, but in the NFL you make your own luck. That Eagles team was built the right way and won a title because of it.

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
They were dominant on the offensive and defensive fronts. Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Jason Kelce, Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Chris Long, Tim Jernigan, Brandon Brooks...they had maulers everywhere. Remember when they benched Stefen Wisniewski, a damn good player in his own right, because their backup was Isaac Seumalo? They were phyiscally dominant and its very hard to beat physically dominant teams in the playoffs. I tend to agree they got a little lucky, but in the NFL you make your own luck. That Eagles team was built the right way and won a title because of it.

With all due respect, Montucky, you do disserve to the adjective "Dominant" when you mention it anywhere near that shitty, lucky team. If they were so "dominant" on the offensive and defensive fronts, they wouldn't have needed to BARELY SCRAPE by a so-so Matty Ryan Falcons team and barely defeat a Patriots team that was in utter turmoil, behind a shitty QB who had a horseshoe crammed up his ass for a 3 game stretch, relying on a trick play to win. Also if they were so dominant on the defensive front, Brady wouldn't have thrown for a million yards against them in that Super Bowl. They were a shitty team who got lucky and got the only matchups that would have led them to luck into a Super Bowl, a fart in the wind. NOBODY even remembers that team outside of their shitty fanbase in the shithole city where they play. Their whole lame "underdog mask" schtick was perfect for them, bc they were underdogs for a reason...they sucked, which just shows you how much luck plays a role in this world. They won the Super Bowl basically the same way Trump got himself elected President, lol.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It would be great if we got Wentz for our 1st but insisted on their second in return, so we would be getting Wentz to drop down 18 picks in the draft (20 to 38).

Philly would now have 6 and 20 if they wanted to move up and get a QB in the draft, AND be rid of the Contract that Wentz has.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It would be great if we got Wentz for our 1st but insisted on their second in return, so we would be getting Wentz to drop down 18 picks in the draft (20 to 38).

Philly would now have 6 and 20 if they wanted to move up and get a QB in the draft, AND be rid of the Contract that Wentz has.
This I could accept since I do believe the Bears can move back into the first round by dealing Allen Robinson II.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This I could accept since I do believe the Bears can move back into the first round by dealing Allen Robinson II.
So lose our best WR after getting a new QB?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
So lose our best WR after getting a new QB?
The money Robinson II would cost has to go towards fixing the crisis at offensive tackle. Salary cap league, nothing really to do with the quality of player that Allen Robinson II is. Its just a decision that has to be made for the betterment of the franchise.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They lucked out because Wentz got injured allowing Big Dick Nick to outduel the GOAT.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The GM for philly Howie Roseman just stated in an interview that he feels teams aren't going to give them fair compensation for Wentz, he pointed out that Wentz is a proven winner, still has great physical tools and is a great leader in the locker room.

If he's all that, why you trying to get rid of him?
This is awesome he’s driving down his asking price. What a twat.