Game 3 IGT: Bulls (1) at Philadelphia 76ers 5/4 7:00 PM CT on CSN Chicago/ESPN 2

Who wins pivotal Game 3 of this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
and where was Mike James again??
This guy needs to play. We have no legit pass first guard out there.

Thibs lied because after Rose got injured he said Mike would get minutes and so far he hasn't THIBADOE IS A LIAR!

EzioAssassin

Liked Posts:
Good game.

I knew the Sixers would make a push at the end when they were down by 10+, because they always do, but in the end I figured they would fall short because their record is abysmal this season on games decided by 5 points or fewer.

I hope Noah is ok. On the Sixers broadcast, they said he wanted to go back into the game, but the coaches held him out or something. I don't know if that is true. I saw he came back in for a couple minutes and left again. When he first fell I was worried that he blew out his achilles, but luckily it looks to only be a mild ankle sprain. With Noah in there who knows, it could be totally different. He's really tough on the glass.

Hopefully there is another competitive game in game 4, and both Lou and Noah play, because Lou got banged up a little too when he hit the wood hard on a drive late in the game.

It's a shame Turner can't shoot even a little bit, because he has a lot of tools. If he had a jumper, he'd be a 20 ppg scorer. He was pretty tenacious at there in the paint. Also, I think the Bulls picked up a pretty good player in Lucas. He isn't afraid to take big shots at the end of games.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Thibs lied because after Rose got injured he said Mike would get minutes and so far he hasn't THIBADOE IS A LIAR!

2 straight games of Lucas dancing with the ball & killing us on both ends. 2 straight games of Thibs keeping him on the floor til the final buzzer. End result: 2 L's. Now I'm not an NBA head coach but when a player is giving you absolutely nothing out there YOU TAKE HIM OFF THE FUCKING COURT!!

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I don't give a fuck if he can't throw it in the ocean, he's our best perimeter defender, he needs to play. End of story.

This was the most aggravating game I have watched all season. YOU LET NOAH TEST HIS OBVIOUSLY SPRAINED ANKLE AND YOU DON'T GIVE TAJ THE SAME RESPECT WHEN HE WAS PLAYING FINE AFTER TWEAKING HIS KNEE!? WTF THIBS!? And don't get me started on the Turd. I really wished I could've reached thru the TV & slapped Thibs upside his fat head during this game. This collapse made me want to :puke:

Brewer is shit I would of preferred Butler.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I hope Noah is ok.

I think you're the only Philly fan who wishes that. Just a completely shameful & classless display by Sixers fans tonight. And they are my second favorite team! My whole family is from Philly. I've been to many games at the old Spectrum, but what I heard & saw tonight when Noah went down makes me ashamed that I've rooted for this team. :smh:

sach1

Liked Posts:
Good game.

I knew the Sixers would make a push at the end when they were down by 10+, because they always do, but in the end I figured they would fall short because their record is abysmal this season on games decided by 5 points or fewer.

I hope Noah is ok. On the Sixers broadcast, they said he wanted to go back into the game, but the coaches held him out or something. I don't know if that is true. I saw he came back in for a couple minutes and left again. When he first fell I was worried that he blew out his achilles, but luckily it looks to only be a mild ankle sprain. With Noah in there who knows, it could be totally different. He's really tough on the glass.

Hopefully there is another competitive game in game 4, and both Lou and Noah play, because Lou got banged up a little too when he hit the wood hard on a drive late in the game.

It's a shame Turner can't shoot even a little bit, because he has a lot of tools. If he had a jumper, he'd be a 20 ppg scorer. He was pretty tenacious at there in the paint. Also, I think the Bulls picked up a pretty good player in Lucas. He isn't afraid to take big shots at the end of games.
good game for your team and the Bulls were just horrible.:smh:

Luckily you still have players who can actually make some shots and Freethrows in the end.
Now I understand when you said that your team can be inconsistent offensively.

Your 3rd qtr was horrendous but nothing beats how terrible the Bulls offense is without Drose.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
inb4somefanofanotherteamsignsupandmakesainspirationalpost

EzioAssassin

Liked Posts:
Trust me, I know all about bad shooting. The Sixers had some of the worst offensive quarters in NBA history this year, and I'm not even using hyperbole. They had a quarter where they scored 4 points I think this year and couldn't hit a shot. The Sixers are also the worst team in the league at getting to the line during the regular season, and when they do Iguodala is usually 1 of 2 almost every time.

I think most of these games are going to be pretty low scoring because right now it looks like both teams have stretches where they struggle offensively. This series might come down to who can make the most shots in the 4th quarter.

sach1

Liked Posts:
so far the bulls are just playing 24 minutes in the last 2 games.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
More Bad News: Noah is struggling with crutches I think he is out for the playoffs.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
More Bad News: Noah is struggling with crutches I think he is out for the playoffs.

RT @KCJHoop: I'm not a doctor but I did hear one ask for an air cast for Noah's ankle. Doesn't sound good. #Bulls

Another injury.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
2 games in a row Thibs has failed @ coaching. If Lucas is out there again killing the team in the 4th, I am petitioning for Thibs' COY award to be stripped from the record books. His bullheaded, stubborn insistance on trotting this sorry excuse for a player on the court in crunch time has cost us 2 victories now!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT FUCKING MIKE JAMES IN A DAMN GAME ALREADY!!!!

You wouldn't have seen so much of Lucas if Watson didn't play like shit. At least Lucas hit some of his shots. Watson was absolutely horrible in this game.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lack of a #2 scorer.

Been talking about that all year long as a serious problem for this team. The last point guard that had a championship team built around him had a hall of famer as his number 2 guy. Luol Deng is not an adequate second guy on a title team.

EzioAssassin

Liked Posts:
Ah that sucks. I can't believe all the injuries the Bulls are getting, this is ridiculous.

Hopefully the air cast is just precautionary and he can play Sunday.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
You wouldn't have seen so much of Lucas if Watson didn't play like shit. At least Lucas hit some of his shots. Watson was absolutely horrible in this game.

I agree Mr. Houheffna. :yep:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Ah that sucks. I can't believe all the injuries the Bulls are getting, this is ridiculous.

Hopefully the air cast is just precautionary and he can play Sunday.

Not gonna happen time to face reality.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Noah has one hell of a pain tolerance, but he's going to have one hell of a short career if he doesn't become more honest about his pain levels with the staff.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:

Which is exactly why you go with the next guy down. You know, the guy who can actually see OVER some players, takes better angles off picks, & runs an actual offense. He was signed for the rest of the season for times like this. For heaven's sake, use the guy. What the hell can it hurt? I'm just so damned sick & tired of watching the Turd dribble 17-20 secs off the shot clock then tossing it to a teammate who's in the worst possible position to score the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.