Game 4 IGT: Predators @ Blackhawks 4/21 at 8:30 p.m.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im convinced the uc has a shit mic system put up for broadcasts or they have the levels down.

It gotta be one or the other. No conspiracy theory, just the truth.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Great win!! So happy to have seen Seabs getting interviewed on tv through a bar window (as i ran to work to try and catch the end) to know the Hawks won and he scored. Just watched the goal and she was purdy. Good work fat ass bigfoot!! Get that ass infront of Pekker!! Nice one timer too by Seabs. Should have known to pick Seabs in ot he does that a lot.

lots of good to take out of the game

Rosi might have had his best playoff game in the last 2 years. Yah I mean it.
Timo was sharp
Oduya sharp
Vermette got the monkey off his back. Hope that gets him going. He had a good defensive game through the night for the most part
Darling kicked ass again
Saad...my boy played great!!! Such a huge fan. Seriously he had a great game..was skating well all night and got to the slot like a champ on his goal.
Q coached well again. Moving Bickell up to Kane and Richards was actually a decent move and paid off. I am sure many critisized it (i know i did for a while). It worked!!

Those Preds have a good future going forward. Pekker played out of his fucking skull in OT though that asshole. But shit some really good young blueliners on the Preds and fuck them dropping the trap has actually made them an entertaining team to watch.

Finish them off on Thursday though and get a good rest!! They have pretty much played 5-6 games now with the 2 OT games. I usually don't like teams getting too long of rests but I think it would do the Hawks good to get one after this series.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I should've stayed up the extra 16 minutes it sounds like...

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This bandwagon is hard to be on when you can't even make it to the end of regulation.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
This bandwagon is hard to be on when you can't even make it to the end of regulation.

I know right... Whats up with that? 15% of the fans were gone by the time the game ended.... I would have loved to be there if I could afford it. What a waste of good seating.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know right... Whats up with that? 15% of the fans were gone by the time the game ended.... I would have loved to be there if I could afford it. What a waste of good seating.

Maybe those 15% had communist bosses, techers, etc. that wouldn't let them call in sick after a celebration. Just sayin'. ;). Personally, I agree though. If you go through all the time and effort to get to a game, you see that motherfucker through.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Maybe those 15% had communist bosses, techers, etc. that wouldn't let them call in sick after a celebration. Just sayin'. ;). Personally, I agree though. If you go through all the time and effort to get to a game, you see that motherfucker through.

I've had days where I had to go to work at 9am and I still watch these games through, even til 1:30 am.... and it would take me 1 1/2 hrs to get home from the game.

No excuses. As you said, you see it all the way through.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I am sure some of the fans had to go do night shifts somewhere also. I certainly did and had to leave after the 2nd OT. That's probably why games that are usually 7:00-7:30 starts in reg season shouldn't be 8:00-8:30 starts in the playoffs. But television gunna be television.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Remember there's 3 other games going on in the same day... lol

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've had days where I had to go to work at 9am and I still watch these games through, even til 1:30 am.... and it would take me 1 1/2 hrs to get home from the game.

No excuses. As you said, you see it all the way through.

Agreed. No excuses IMHO. We got fans around the world that will watch games in Central Europe--where the final horn is at the buttcrack of dawn their time.

Besdies, any true chicagoan boss will understand--unless they want the terrorists to win. :-v

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am sure some of the fans had to go do night shifts somewhere also. I certainly did and had to leave after the 2nd OT. That's probably why games that are usually 7:00-7:30 starts in reg season shouldn't be 8:00-8:30 starts in the playoffs. But television gunna be television.
A buddy of mine had to work until 9pm our time. The WGN app has been awesome for him--especially since his boss/co-workers let him play it.

Granted, not every job is like that and I do get that sometimes it's unavoidable, but for your average 9-to-5'er, try and stick that out. Worst case you give the kids an awesome excuse for staying up late ;)

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
This is, I can't picture 15% of the crowd working a late shift.

Stick it out. No excuses. Or give your tickets to a fan who can and will.