Game 4 IGT: Predators @ Blackhawks 4/21 at 8:30 p.m.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Well they're starting to piss toews off so their doing something right. Next to score probably wins this game.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
seriously thought, I never remember the class coming off back in the day, breaking sure every once in a while, but never coming off like it seems to do now. Seems like the last 3 or 4 years the glass has come off about 4 or 5 times a year, am I imagining it? Do they engineer it to come off like that now for safety against shattering because it fell on that chick nto too long ago and fucked her up.

Don't Toews Me Bro

Liked Posts:
Does it bug anyone else how quiet the UC is? Or is it just me?

If it's anything like Game 3, which I'm sure it is, it is loud as ever in there. Probably died down after the second goal for the Preds...

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well they're starting to piss toews off so their doing something right. Next to score probably wins this game.

Well, do the Hawks wanna go up 3 games to 1 with a stranglehold on the series, and be rested for the next round?

...or do they want to do it the hard way, go back 2 games to 2, have to win at least one game on the road, and have to work a lot harder than necessary?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If it's anything like Game 3, which I'm sure it is, it is loud as ever in there. Probably died down after the second goal for the Preds...
The UC is always annoyingly quiet compared to other arenas. It's true during Bulls games too.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Im confident in the third period. Preds gunna be gassed and beat and then its time for saad to pounce!!

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Well, do the Hawks wanna go up 3 games to 1 with a stranglehold on the series, and be rested for the next round?

...or do they want to do it the hard way, go back 2 games to 2, have to win at least one game on the road, and have to work a lot harder than necessary?
The way they finished the second half of that period they seem to want to take it to 6 or 7 games.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
seriously thought, I never remember the class coming off back in the day, breaking sure every once in a while, but never coming off like it seems to do now. Seems like the last 3 or 4 years the glass has come off about 4 or 5 times a year, am I imagining it? Do they engineer it to come off like that now for safety against shattering because it fell on that chick nto too long ago and fucked her up.

Didn't they change the glass in the arenas a few years ago, so that it had more give, because there were a lot of injuries due to the glass not giving prior to that?

Giving glass please.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Biggest thing is they need to do is clear up the passing in their zone. I don't know how many failed clears and turnovers they had, all that matters is one of them lead to the preds lead.

TCD

Liked Posts:

Bickell is probably installing the glass. Thats why he got the contract he did. Saves in paying the maintenance.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get back to unloading shots from everywhere on pekker. Fuck the fancy shit get a slop goal back like that the preds scored. Pekker scramble *******!! Fuck trying to beat the preds one on one in their zone just shoot shoot shoot!!

Defo, want to see my peckers scrambled in the 3rd, and OT if necessary.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Biggest thing is they need to do is clear up the passing in their zone. I don't know how many failed clears and turnovers they had, all that matters is one of them lead to the preds lead.
It's how they seemed to have played at end of the reg season and carried into game 1 too..

TCD

Liked Posts:
Saads going to take over this game in the third.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on, men. Let's break this game open this period.