Liked Posts:
Chicago.png

at

Boston.png

Date: April 28th, 2009

Time: 6pm CST

TV: TNT

*DayDreaming*

If Bulls can somehow win this game then...???

*Ok wake up*

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I seems to me like this is one of those series will the home teams win out to end regular season

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
egh I am calling loss win loss.

sdeezy

Liked Posts:
U know what?..screw it, i'm calling a win. This team has disappointed me a lot in recent big games but i'm not going to get down on them now, even though they frustrate me to death. I say this is the game where they do everything right, the game where we get the lucky bounces and one of Rose and Gordon go off for a monster game.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Thing is all of our guys are streaky and Rose and Gordon had good games which means there is an 80% chance that they will struggle.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
I'm going to stick with my original prediction (Boston in 7) and try to be consistent in general. After Game 3, I felt like while the Bulls had shown they can play with the Celtics and that the series wasn't over in the sense that they could still make it interesting, practically speaking, I didn't think we would win the series having dropped that game. I'll stick with the home teams taking the next 3 games and Boston winning a close Game 5. That said, the Bulls clearly have more than a puncher's chance. We can play with Boston and certainly have the opportunity to win on Tuesday. I'm doing so bad at Over/Under anyway, so what's one more "moron." Go Bulls!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
PJ Brown wrote:
I'm going to stick with my original prediction (Boston in 7) and try to be consistent in general. After Game 3, I felt like while the Bulls had shown they can play with the Celtics and that the series wasn't over in the sense that they could still make it interesting, practically speaking, I didn't think we would win the series having dropped that game. I'll stick with the home teams taking the next 3 games and Boston winning a close Game 5. That said, the Bulls clearly have more than a puncher's chance. We can play with Boston and certainly have the opportunity to win on Tuesday. I'm doing so bad at Over/Under anyway, so what's one more "moron." Go Bulls!

newskool is back in the game with the over/under lmao

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
and for ryguy its just pure luck

;)

cool007

Liked Posts:
Few things. Bulls are undefeated every time I went to Bulls game and it was true today as well. I hope I get tickets for the next home game coz they it will be a guarantee that we will win.

I also have a feeling that we will win in Boston.

Seeing how their players Big Baby, Perkins saying that "they haven't been in this situation, we have been there" and other crap. I just hope Bulls come out aggressive and come out firing and everyone play well.

Playoffs - where anything is possible.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
Few things. Bulls are undefeated every time I went to Bulls game and it was true today as well. I hope I get tickets for the next home game coz they it will be a guarantee that we will win.

I also have a feeling that we will win in Boston.

Seeing how their players Big Baby, Perkins saying that "they haven't been in this situation, we have been there" and other crap. I just hope Bulls come out aggressive and come out firing and everyone play well.

Playoffs - where anything is possible.

Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich have been here before. Same with Brad Miller. Hell, Tyrus Thomas has even gotten his feet wet in he playoffs.

We have three other guys, in addition to Hinrich and Gordon, who have been there to the final weekend, with 4 of them (excluding Thomas) who has been to the end of the tournament, and two of them who won it.

I think our guys have big game experience. I'm not really worried about Rose, Gordon, Hinrich, Noah, and Miller. I think the question is what you get from John Salmons and Tyrus Thomas, and I guess, just how big of a game Derrick Rose and/or Ben Gordon has.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we can win in Boston again, but we have to stop turning the ball over that often.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
I watched game 1 and 4 at home and we won. Watched 2 and 3 at the sisters and we lost both so I'm definitely staying home, lol

Some road games that I called this season which I'm 3-0.

Bulls would win in OKC and we did
Bulls would win in Detroit and we did
Bulls would win Game 1 in Boston and we did

Let's hope I got 4-0 because I'm saying the Bulls win this game and shoot lights out. The thing Boston should worry about is Chicago hasn't had one of those lights out shooting games and that's bound to happen.

I think the Bulls will shock everyone and win this game

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
It's all on Rose. Games 1 and 4 he has good games and we win and Game 2 and 3 he doesn't and we need. The reason is Rose going off gives everyone else better shots and he really controls the game. Gordon has been the closer but we're in the game more when Rose is going off more and that's what we need.

Rose needs to come out and attack. I think we need a game 1 Rose

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I think they'll mix up how they defend Rose to hard trap him and get the ball out of his hands more.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I might go to this game as one of my friends has tickets to the game. I already bought my tickets for game 6

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Ah, I'm not going to be able to watch the game because of work. Hopefully, I can sneak a few moments of audio on League Pass. Gamechannel is no way to watch a crucial Game 5.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Let's go, I am so happy that Game 5 matters! I think that the Celtics will win, but I am not so sure. The Bulls could come out like they did in Game 3 very easily, however many factors are different now. Keys to the Bulls upset, imo:

1) We are coming off of a win not a tough loss (G2).

2) 1 days rest: G3 there was 2 days off before the game. I know Ben and JSalmons need some rest but overall it is better that the Celtics aren't getting rest, they are old, especially for Pierce. And the Bulls won't have time to think about the game too much which could have been a problem.

3) Someone said it earlier in the post that the Bulls really haven't all clicked for one game and had a great shooting night. Even a few more shots in Games 1,2, and 4 are both comfortable wins.

4) I think DRose is still due for a good game, I don't really think G4 was great, I think it was his average game. He did hit some big shots and make some big assists but overall he had some turnovers and could easily play better.

5) We are on the road, not at home. Which actually is a disadvantage mostly but sometimes a team can play better on the road because there is less pressure to win. (even though this shouldn't be true in a Game 5, it could be to a young team)

I know it is probably a long shot but I can always hope, Go Bulls!!