Game 6 Blackhawks at Kings (Kings lead 3-2) 5/30 8 PM CT NBCSN

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Holy crap, I can not WAIT for Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
On another note the Kings fans didn't like me insulting them on the kings twitter feed lol

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
That was awesome...I thought it was over...nice swing of the big MO

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
For the love of God, don't anybody spray water on anyone!! We don't need any players in jail.

Seriously....how bi a pussy does a fan have to be to file charges against someone for getting him wet? (After he verbally abuses the guy all night from the "safety" of the stands.)

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I just NOW did live through the end of this game..holy fuckin shit guys..I so wanted my prediction of 5-3 to come true, (empty netter) but hell an awesome win and now it's on to game 7 with a boat load of confidence and swagger, especially for Crawford, what a fuckin treat...Never give up, never give in mofo's!!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I should know better than to ever lose faith in the champions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is ONE team I never lose faith in. Hell, even in 2011 they rallied from down 3-0 and went to OT in Game 7.

Someone mentioned earlier we have won an OT game facing elimination 4 years in a row,

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fuck you, Milbury. He saw THAT one. he just missed it.

Excuses, excuses.

And BTW, these idiot announcers said Crow headbutted Quick. But the replay shows otherwise. Quick did it.

Liked Posts:
Fucking Blackhawks. FUCK U CLARK WONG!!! He must be enjoying this while delving further into an abyss of pussy-blindness

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was in the car for about 45 min this afternoon and was subjected to an LA King onslaught on the NHL network on Sirius. You should have heard these guys...okay, I get it...the Kings are good but these guys have everyone but the PA guy having a huge game tonight. From the way they're talking, I'm guessing they're looking for a 9-1 game tonight.

Yeah, this "big" hockey town is really into it. I wonder if they'll beat their 3 share they had for TV on game 5....fucking joke.

A first...quoting myself. But I would be remiss without saying to the fucktards I listened to for 45 fucking minutes on the NHL Network on Sirius.......

SUCK IT, YOU CLUELESS DICKWADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.