Game 6 Blackhawks at Kings (Kings lead 3-2) 5/30 8 PM CT NBCSN

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They are showing the replay over and over.

Quick skates at Crawford and initiates contact, and they still want to point the finger at Crow. Too funny!

We hit less than any team in the league, and get the bad rap. I guess that comes with being champs. We'll take it!

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
For the love of God, don't anybody spray water on anyone!! We don't need any players in jail.

Seriously....how bi a pussy does a fan have to be to file charges against someone for getting him wet? (After he verbally abuses the guy all night from the "safety" of the stands.)
Lol..I was thinking the same thing, the fuckball probably takes worse facials then what Craw, allegedly did lol,,Good win tonight fellas, love it when when we can be happy..can't wait till Sundaaaay...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A first...quoting myself. But I would be remiss without saying to the fucktards I listened to for 45 fucking minutes on the NHL Network on Sirius.......

SUCK IT, YOU CLUELESS DICKWADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Has Jamal mayers been doing csn post game shows all post season? Just took me by surprise this moment.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Love Darryl Sutter.

His presser right now makes Greg Popovich look like Kevin Hart.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A little OC before bed. Cannot wait for Sunday, guys.

#Champs

AzwVdCr.jpg

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy fuck nuts. What a game. Thanks boys for a great game. Keep it up, and put it on them in game 7. My 3 stars....

3. Ben Smith
2. Crawford
1. Showtime

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Yeah but some of us old guys (well me) - as an old time Chicago fan I have been programmed to expect failure.... it isn't really pretty nor a good feeling - I couldn't watch the game - but I did catch the last half minute ... that's right ... 30 seconds.

And I still nearly had heart failure.

I can't really look at the Hawks dispassionately for some reason - it is what I am ... even during the dark days when they were gunning for winning the lottery. Hockey itself -you can look at all sorts of different analytical angles when there is nothing at stake for you (I guess technically there is really nothing at stake for me) -apart from emotional attachment.

And there *is* (and has been) an emotional attachment - you know I never really got over getting swept by the Penguins in the early 90's -or dropping the opening round to the No Stars the season they went all out to win the President's Trophy.

I sure as hell would rather have game seven at home and after having won on the road though ...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Patrick F. Kane.

#Winning

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man, what depressing posts..me included...smmfh...lessons leasrned...

Agreed. But they really, really need to be more assertive on the PK....that backing in and letting the point men shoot unchallenged is a recipe for disaster.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Agreed. But they really, really need to be more assertive on the PK....that backing in and letting the point men shoot unchallenged is a recipe for disaster.
Yeah they all resort to being goalies and waiting on the shot, otoh, they finally got a PP score...Just an awesome show of balls by this club and displaying the heart of a champion..it's gonna be a dog fight Sunday, and LA has won 2 7 games recently to get the opportunity to unseat the Hawks, can't allow em to make it 3...

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
is it to late to trade kane for miller?

Status
Not open for further replies.