1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Blackhawks-v-Wild.jpg

XcelEnergyCenter.jpg

Liked Posts:
Well, we seem to be an amazing team once we are up 3-2 in a series and have to close out in the other team's house. This is EXACTLY where we want this team to be. This team's best moments are usually during game 6. (Minus the Coyotes series a few years ago :/)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well, we seem to be an amazing team once we are up 3-2 in a series and have to close out in the other team's house. This is EXACTLY where we want this team to be. This team's best moments are usually during game 6. (Minus the Coyotes series a few years ago :/)

Pretty sure the Hawks haven't failed to win a Game 6 when up 3-2 in a series under Q's leadership. That gives me some optimism for Tuesday.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so Regin>Bolliig??

I thought he did some good things and contributed to scoring chances, had a lame stick on the one pass a little behind him he could have done better with....thoughts?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i want to win it in min not because it would be the clincher but to do it in front of their asshole fans with their fucking rally towels and satrianis crowd chant

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
so Regin>Bolliig??

I thought he did some good things and contributed to scoring chances, had a lame stick on the one pass a little behind him he could have done better with....thoughts?

Regin is absolutely a better option than Bollig.

My perfect lineup would have Morin in the lineup instead of Bollig and then Shaw takes Nordstrom's spot when he's healthy.

29-19-88
10-28-81
20-16-65
11-26-12

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bollig blows. waste of roster space.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
would be nice to blow them out at home, or steal one late by tieing late in third, take them to overtime and "ram [our] fist into [their] stomach and rip out their goddamn spine!!" Arnold in running man

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way the Hawks have played in Minny & the offense hasn't exactly been stellar, game 7 is likely.

Hope i'm wrong.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Expecting to see Brookbank in again for this game. He has looked good come playoffs. Really simplified his game and eliminated the mistakes. Had just over 17 minutes in the last game, so Q showed some trust with him.

Yeah, there comes a point where you don't necessarily play your best players....you play your smartest players.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yeah, there comes a point where you don't necessarily play your best players....you play your smartest players.

Confusingly, that's what people frequently seem mad at Q for doing. That's why Morin is being benched.

But not sure it applies here at all. Leddy would be sat if he wanted the smartest players. Rozy is smarter player than Brookbank anyway. His age with his style, of being very patient with the puck on his stick is struggling vs the fast aggressive forcheck Minny has brought

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that's why Zus is repeatedly in the lineup and is usually on the ice in a the final minute when Hawks are up one.

His foot speed is his only negative. Q has done a great job of easing him along all season for this one, last playoff run. It'd be cool to see him go off in a blaze of glory.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;_HDMCCLlGl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDMCCLlGl4&feature=kp[/video]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way the Hawks have played in Minny & the offense hasn't exactly been stellar, game 7 is likely.

Hope i'm wrong.

i want this to be done with tonight as this is a shitty matchup for the hawks. i dont want the game 7 risk. but a game 7 seems like it could easily happen since the wild are insane at home.