• Poll closed .

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That stretch in the 2nd period with 4 odd man rushes or breakaways in about 2 minutes was nearly the end of my heart.

No exaggeration here. But during that stretch, half my popcorn and my can of Mountain Dew got destroyed. Lol

Liked Posts:
No exaggeration here. But during that stretch, half my popcorn and my can of Mountain Dew got destroyed. Lol

I was sadly in college doing projects for my research paper with my English class until the 3rd period ended. As I look back on the crap I tried to speed through tonight, at least I will be up all night doing research with a smile on my face

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Man I love Kane ... 'oh yeah, like that sorta thing just happens all of the time'.

Hey Kaner -have you scored any over time winners before? ? ? lol -Cue the journo who just tries to get ya to talk about other OT winners - but wasn't at all being an airheadz or somethingz

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Also needs to be said: hell of a play by Peter Regin to tie up Ryan Suter's stick, allowing the puck to get to Kane for the game-winner.

I don't know if you are joking around, but that was the play Suter had to make - a standard stick check on the guy about to pounce on the carom -of course if you got Kane following up the play - you might as well just arrange for a tee time.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Come back when they win 70 games in a season. . . Jordan is still Jordan ... :) Fair is fair.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Crawford made up for what he lacked the last couple games. Hell of a job in net.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This quote from Bryzgalov made me smile, despite having to get up at the butt crack of dawn:

"It seems like it was not our luck tonight," said Bryzgalov, who nearly matched Crawford save for save. "We hit some posts in the third period and they got like the first goal after some crazy two bounces."

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't know if you are joking around, but that was the play Suter had to make - a standard stick check on the guy about to pounce on the carom -of course if you got Kane following up the play - you might as well just arrange for a tee time.

If Regin isn't there, Suter is able to get possession, that puck doesn't get to Kane, and this game may have gone to the Wild.

Regin won't even get an assist there but he was an important part of that play.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Crawford made up for what he lacked the last couple games. Hell of a job in net.

At the next home game, i hope Hawks fans chant his name in appreciation in response to the derisive chants in Minnesota.