Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavs (Cavs lead series 3-2) 7:00PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Gasol is absolutely the difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We're closing it out tonight, gentlemen!

I suppose it depends on who has da fire and da passion tonight.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Interesting that our "hope" rests on the shoulders of Gasol. Not Rose, not Butler, but Gasol. D. Rose can't score on a guy who normally comes off the bench for Cleveland. Who isn't in their normal starting 5. How sad is that? Butler is just go gassed guarding Lebron. That's my take on Butler.

Needing him this badly is another indication Bulls lack depth.

This roster doesn't have enough guys who can play both ends, including him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting that our "hope" rests on the shoulders of Gasol. Not Rose, not Butler, but Gasol. D. Rose can't score on a guy who normally comes off the bench for Cleveland. Who isn't in their normal starting 5. How sad is that? Butler is just go gassed guarding Lebron. That's my take on Butler.
Rose and Butler have actually played pretty well for basically the whole series. Jimmy may look gassed, but he's still one of our leading scorers every game. You can't really pin the losses on their lack of production.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Our crew tonight:
GameOfficial 1Official 2Official 3
Cleveland @ ChicagoDanny CrawfordMarc DavisSean Wright

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
LeBron has the luxury of being 6'8 and ~250 lbs. If he wants to get a bucket, there's really no one on the planet that's gonna stop him. He has the physical tools to will his way to the rim.

D Rose doesn't have that luxury. He may be slightly quicker, but mozgov stays chillin around the rim because Noah doesn't do anything offensively and Gasol has been out the last 2 games. No matter how good D Rose is, he's not gonna get past Mozgov on a consistent basis without proper spacing.

Why is it "bad" to lean on a player like Gasol? This is the exact reason why Bull's brought him here, for the spacing and shit. So why is it all of the sudden a bad thing if the team needs their starting PF who led the league in double doubles?

He's a great player who provides spacing necessary for our backcourt to get easier buckets, which translates to better odds of winning.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls win by 37.
g600616996.gif

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Before Love got injured, I picked CLE in 6. After Love got injured and JR Smith was suspended, I picked CLE in 6. So I guess I have CLE winning tonight.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't watch game five because I saw that the bald gnome Crawford was the ref so I turned it off. The Bulls win game 6 and it goes back to Cleveland. Then its a coin flip. Its all about the money. They want a seven game series to fill the coffers of the owners and the league.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let´s see if the NBA allows the Bulls to win and force another game for earning money or if they say it´s too risky for LeBumm and the refs take control again.

If the Bulls want to make sure the refs have no chance to take this game away from them they have to win by 20+!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I hope the refs shooting is ice cold tonight. I hated how well they shot the 3-ball in Game 5.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Taj got ejected Bulls down by what was it 10 or 11? I was shocked they still came back, Cavs barely put away a crappy playing Bulls team. Neither team is really playing well. Bulls need some more out of the supporting cast members especially Dunleavey and Miritic and they win.

Not blaming the refs for any losses but the missed T on the timeout call and the ejection of Taj, pretty big screw ups. There will always be missed charging and hacks on the wrist calls but those blunders from games 4&5 are a pretty hard kick in the nuts. So come on refs, as Thibs would say "DO YOUR JOB".

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

G1: 25
G2: 14
G3: 30
G4: 31
G5: 16 (with a hurt wrist)

Outside of G2 and the second half of G4, I wouldn't say he "cant score"

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That G7 in '13 was so much fun.
Wouldn't know! Miss it!

My friend was moving to Detroit the next day, so he had a going away party the night of that game. He doesn't have cable TV or anything so I missed it. I recorded it at home though. My goal was to tell all my friends not to text me about it and watch it the next morning. I made it to 11 pm that night and then this guy who I use to talk sports with often but he stopped hanging around showed up at this party and comes up to me says "Yeah, so Bulls took Game 7 man, onto Miami!" And I went into a rage and cursed him for the next 15 minutes.

I proceeded to watch Game 7 in about 5 minutes the next morning since I already knew how it ended.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron has the luxury of being 6'8 and ~250 lbs. If he wants to get a bucket, there's really no one on the planet that's gonna stop him. He has the physical tools to will his way to the rim.

D Rose doesn't have that luxury. He may be slightly quicker, but mozgov stays chillin around the rim because Noah doesn't do anything offensively and Gasol has been out the last 2 games. No matter how good D Rose is, he's not gonna get past Mozgov on a consistent basis without proper spacing.

Why is it "bad" to lean on a player like Gasol? This is the exact reason why Bull's brought him here, for the spacing and shit. So why is it all of the sudden a bad thing if the team needs their starting PF who led the league in double doubles?

He's a great player who provides spacing necessary for our backcourt to get easier buckets, which translates to better odds of winning.

He's injured and he's the difference maker. He might not make 10 min in this game. Or he plays his normal spots and brings Mosgov out of the paint so D. Rose can actually make it to the rim unhindered.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't heard anything about D. Rose's hand or wrist injury from the last game but he was clearly playing with some pain. Hopefully that was something he can come back from quickly.