Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavs (Cavs lead series 3-2) 7:00PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Gasol is absolutely the difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
G1: 25
G2: 14
G3: 30
G4: 31
G5: 16 (with a hurt wrist)

Outside of G2 and the second half of G4, I wouldn't say he "cant score"

Can't score meaning drives to the basket, not counting 3's which he's not very good at shooting, but shoots a lot of. Can't score outside of 3 pointers jacked from the line because he doesn't know what else to do and wants to do something. Heck, wonder how many points Dunlevy would have a game if he took as many 3's as D. Rose.

Edit: Not really trying to rag on Derrick but he isn't driving to the bucket very well and he's not shooting that well at times. AND he's being guarded by a bench player, shumpert. Not even a regular starter. Mosgov is coming over because no need to guard Noah outside when he's playing Point center. Gasol is a different story, he may actually hold Mosgov outside or give Rose an outlet he doesn't have with Noah.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bulls by 9

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
shumpert will shoot like prime reggie miller again

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hinrich scores 20

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Perkins going to break the all-time blocks record.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
G1: 25
G2: 14
G3: 30
G4: 31
G5: 16 (with a hurt wrist)

Outside of G2 and the second half of G4, I wouldn't say he "cant score"

Not to mention it has been Shumpert on Rose basically the entire time. Irving has been guarding Dunleavey almost exclusively all series.

Gasol is desperately needed because of the spacing he provides, as well as passing out of the high post. It's not a surprise that the team has played better all year when he's on the court. Let's also not forget that Gasol led the entire league in double doubles this year. Anything he can give right now is a plus no matter how you look at it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to mention it has been Shumpert on Rose basically the entire time. Irving has been guarding Dunleavey almost exclusively all series.
I think Kyrie was guarding Rose for good portions of the first two games, but definitely the last 3 has been all Shump.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Can't score meaning drives to the basket, not counting 3's which he's not very good at shooting, but shoots a lot of. Can't score outside of 3 pointers jacked from the line because he doesn't know what else to do and wants to do something. Heck, wonder how many points Dunlevy would have a game if he took as many 3's as D. Rose.

Edit: Not really trying to rag on Derrick but he isn't driving to the bucket very well and he's not shooting that well at times. AND he's being guarded by a bench player, shumpert. Not even a regular starter. Mosgov is coming over because no need to guard Noah outside when he's playing Point center. Gasol is a different story, he may actually hold Mosgov outside or give Rose an outlet he doesn't have with Noah.

You haven't been watching this series then. Rose has attempted 3 3pt shots per game. He was at over 6 per in the Milwaukee series. Cleveland has done nothing to keep him out of the paint. Rose has been using his mid-range game, which he excels at, very well in this series.

Also, Shumpert has started almost every game since joining the Cavs. Smith is their spark plug off the bench. Shumpert is a very, very good defender, and Rose has been beating him off the dribble consistently. Before getting a stinger again in his shoulder last game, Rose attempted every shot either in the paint or within 17 feet of the basket during game 5.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You haven't been watching this series then. Rose has attempted 3 3pt shots per game. He was at over 6 per in the Milwaukee series. Cleveland has done nothing to keep him out of the paint. Rose has been using his mid-range game, which he excels at, very well in this series.

Also, Shumpert has started almost every game since joining the Cavs. Smith is their spark plug off the bench. Shumpert is a very, very good defender, and Rose has been beating him off the dribble consistently. Before getting a stinger again in his shoulder last game, Rose attempted every shot either in the paint or within 17 feet of the basket during game 5.
That second part is false. Shumpert came off the bench until this series.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
shumpert is a good defender...him coming off the bench doesn't change that fact

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fc5a3917cc42c611a6f61c8ec38c99a7.jpg

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Dan Crawford and Marc Davis better do their hometown a solid tonight.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Please win, Bulls. I don't want the Cleveland Heat to advance any farther.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Noah is so horrible offensively... The Bulls' offense would be unstoppable if they had anyone else playing.

He really doesn't do shit defensively, so I'm not sure what value he brings in the starting lineup at this point.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I don't think Noah knows how to dunk anymore

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
well, good start...we'll see if we can avoid any 30-8 runs

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
How is Thompson fucking dominating them down low like this? Holy fuck!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
lol hinrich

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
How is Thompson fucking dominating them down low like this? Holy fuck!

i don't know why they haven't fouled the hell out of him

i mean if they aren't gonna box him out alteast let him know the paint is a no fly zone