CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rush said no one is getting rebanned God Bless so you'll have to find another message board to post on or if people on the internet bug you that much perhaps consider leaving it all together.

I know, right.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was the only reason they were behind

Oh. I get it, he left RSJ completely uncovered on that 35yd TD pass. Understood.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it weren't for the BS roughing the passer/personal foul calls, the Bears would have no chance to win.

HM: Bears defense... they won mole-eyes another game with their turnovers.

That being said... Mitch is absolutely AWFUL... got himself down to a 73.5 QBR. Putrid.

Game ball definitely goes to the refs and defense in this disappointing win.
Rules being what they are, the Arizona defense should get a game ball for helping the Trubisky-handicapped Bears converting all those 3rd downs they otherwise couldn't have converted.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rules being what they are, the Arizona defense should get a game ball for helping the Trubisky-handicapped Bears converting all those 3rd downs they otherwise couldn't have converted.

Figured you would be crying over pussy boy Jimmy getting injured. Maybe he should have got a vaccine for being a weakling

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont sell what the Bears did tonight short..Yeah, it was ugly...BUT...
Young teams will get games like this..The fact that they dug themselves out of a hole and actually won deserves credit..
Games like this builds character, and Id bet money that the players are celebrating on their way home tonight...
They played good enough to win today which is more than I can say for GB or Minny...

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Young teams will get games like this..The fact that they dug themselves out of a hole and actually won deserves credit..
Games like this builds character, and Id bet money that the players are celebrating on their way home tonight...
They played good enough to win today which is more than I can say for GB or Minny...

This ^^^ they did great today. Not pretty but I'm used to that, it's winning I'd grown unaccustomed to...

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

Not exactly like I would’ve liked to see it done, but before the game I said I’d rather see them get down early and come back vs. being up from the get go. Of course I really wanted to see Mitch take a step forward and bring the team back with good QB play, but team wise I think the adversity and more important overcoming it is a good thing. Best to have games like this against bad teams rather than against the better teams.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I just watched the first half. (Had to work today but the NFL game pass upload was basically instant instead of taking hours like last year.)

Impressions:

1) Trubisky continues to be horribly inaccurate in the red zone. He wasn't horrible all the time but he was when receivers gave him windows in the end zone. NFL QBs make those throws every damn day. The big sack he gave up in the first to settle for a fg attempt came when all he had to do was go forward in the pocket. The next time the Cardinals ran the same corner blitz he did step up but fumbled. Ugh.

2) Simms is an abortion. He shouldn't just be cut; they should give someone else his seat on the plane and make him find his own way back to Chicago. OL fuckups killed drives way more than bad qb play did.

3) Watching Chandler Jones beast out makes the McClellin pick hurt even more.

4) A win's a win and their division rivals crapped the bed today, but this ain't a playoff team yet. They aren't gonna beat any real contenders without the offense scoring any points.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Antobears

Liked Posts:
So I just watched the first half. (Had to work today but the NFL game pass upload was basically instant instead of taking hours like last year.)

Impressions:

1) Trubisky continues to be horribly inaccurate in the red zone. He wasn't horrible all the time but he was when receivers gave him windows in the end zone. NFL QBs make those throws every damn day. The big sack he gave up in the first to settle for a fg attempt came when all he had to do was go forward in the pocket. The next time the Cardinals ran the same corner blitz he did step up but fumbled. Ugh.

2) Simms is an abortion. He shouldn't just be cut; they should give someone else his seat on the plane and make him find his own way back to Chicago. OL fuckups killed drives way more than bad qb play did.

3) Watching Chandler Jones beast out makes the McClellin pick hurt even more.

4) A win's a win and their division rivals crapped the bed today, but this ain't a playoff team yet. They aren't gonna beat any real contenders without the offense scoring any points.

I suggest you continue to watch the second half...the bears can play some defense I believe...

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suggest you continue to watch the second half...the bears can play some defense I believe...
Think I will, thanks. Probably have another beer too.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
... Second half impressions:

1) Yeah the defense can play. Takeaways FTW. Mack for president.

2) Kudos to Nagy for building an improved game plan around the run and sticking with it down by 14. Annihilated them in TOP. He still has a way to go in terms of clock management.

3) Speaking of the ground game, the run blocking finally showed up today. The pass pro remains marginal; Leno got beaten like the family mule on a couple of third downs and Massie was Massie.

4) Yeah the calls went our way. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Win the fucking game definitively and the zebras won't be the deciding factor.

5) Miller should be shut down with the future in mind. Two dislocations in one game? Nah. If Gabriel is concussed the WR depth is super thin.

6) Needing one first down to ice the win, Nagy takes the ball out of Trubisky's hands, sends Howard up the middle x 3, and punts. That says a lot.

7) Parkey better not miss any more 46 yarders. This isn't a high octane offense.

If they fix one or two problems every week and the injuries don't keep stacking up they could be a complete team late in the year, when it really counts.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chicago Bears GAME BALL GOES TO: Refs & Defense

Don't forget about Bradford He was big time Bears MVP