Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
tumblr_npaq8pTx9S1s7wskoo1_400.gif

no one posted this one yet

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
2 questions:

Battle of the bastards... Who would win in a 1 v 1 sword fight... Snow or Ramsay???

Is there anyone who can take the night's king 1 v1??? Jamie... maybe when he had both of his hands :'(... Are there any other great warriors out there? Maybe Daario...? Brienne? Jaqen H'ghar? Bronn?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Battle of the bastards... Who would win in a 1 v 1 sword fight... Snow or Ramsay???

Jon. The only things we've seen Ramsay kill are helpless women and a few Ironborn scrubs; while Jon has taken down a Walker, some seasoned Men of the Watch, a bunch of Wildlings, etc. Apparently through season 4 Jon was 3rd on the kill count list (Bronn with 20, The Hound with 18, and Jon with 16).

Edit: Oh, and I just thought of something while rewatching the last episode: why the fuck didn't Jon try to make off with that Walker's ice spear thing? Seems like it probably would have been useful to keep around if for nothing more than a parlor gag.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon. The only things we've seen Ramsay kill are helpless women and a few Ironborn scrubs; while Jon has taken down a Walker, some seasoned Men of the Watch, a bunch of Wildlings, etc. Apparently through season 4 Jon was 3rd on the kill count list (Bronn with 20, The Hound with 18, and Jon with 16).

Edit: Oh, and I just thought of something while rewatching the last episode: why the fuck didn't Jon try to make off with that Walker's ice spear thing? Seems like it probably would have been useful to keep around if for nothing more than a parlor gag.

:alborland:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
:alborland:

Oh come on, he might not even survive Sansa and the Cockless Wonder once one of them finally cracks, more or less Stannis plowing through (and the fact that the Stark bannermen [11 named houses] should help him out if the writers decide to remember that they still exist).

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2 questions:

Is there anyone who can take the night's king 1 v1??? Jamie... maybe when he had both of his hands :'(... Are there any other great warriors out there? Maybe Daario...? Brienne? Jaqen H'ghar? Bronn?

Jon.... we have no evidence Ramsey is a great fighter as TJ said.

It would probably be a decent fight doe....

Just remember dis...

pbM1hWY.gif

supraman

Liked Posts:

Just remember dis...

pbM1hWY.gif

Ramsey's only "battle" was taking Winterfell from the Theon which wasn't much of a fight. However in the books his forces (I think) fend off Theon's sister but I dont remember much of him being involved in the fighting directly. Going to have to give the edge for Jon Snow

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody else think that the fucker Jon left in charge ain't going to let him back inside the wall?

[video=youtube_share;DKISeWSNygc]http://youtu.be/DKISeWSNygc[/video]

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

Just remember dis...

pbM1hWY.gif

ramsay was handling a few greyjoys armorless and all he had was two daggers..i think he'll hold his own but ultimately jon would end up fucking him up

but then again carl fooking tanner was giving jon that work with the two daggers until one of crasters daughter wives stabbed him

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the guy to be most feared is Jaqen. He's got the Many Faced God on his side.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody else think that the fucker Jon left in charge ain't going to let him back inside the wall?

[video=youtube_share;DKISeWSNygc]http://youtu.be/DKISeWSNygc[/video]

He may try but Samwell Tarly will save the day along with Jon's steward.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh, I have not been impressed in any way shape or form by anyone from the Iron Islands. They're a bunch of fucking traitorous shits that I haven't seen prove a damn thing so it doesn't impress me that Ramsey was able to fend off some of those weak ass cunts in his own house. Jon by far has seen more combat and proven to be worthy even when out-matched.

I vote Jon Stargaryen

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
He may try but Samwell Tarly will save the day along with Jon's steward.

Ollie might well put an arrow into Jon Snow for getting cozy with the Free Folk. That talk he had with Sam showed he is still pretty bent.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ser Allister vs Jon Snow.... the asshole finally turned on Jon.

Who wins dat fight?

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Ser Allister vs Jon Snow.... the asshole finally turned on Jon.

Who wins dat fight?

Jon snow vs Bronn Bronn would be pretty epic.... All the best fighters in the show should just meet at da fighting pits and have a battle royal

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jon snow vs Bronn Bronn would be pretty epic.... All the best fighters in the show should just meet at da fighting pits and have a battle royal

Daario vs Jon Snow vs Bronn vs Grey Worm vs Jorah vs Ser Allister vs Toramund vs Night King

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds like GoT meets Spartacus...and I love it.