First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Sam might after all is done be the guy who saves the day by discovering how dragon glass is made. When Stannis told him to keep reading the manuscripts, I think that was a clue to what his import is going to be.

Stannis seems like one of the few that believes in the White Walkers that hasn't actually seen them with his own eyes. Seems like no one takes them seriously except for the Night's Watch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't kill me white walkers!!
200.gif

They won't. Jon Snow is the baddest motha fucka on the planet.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
khaleesi gonna touchdown on the white walkers with her dragons and make easy work of them

Khaleesi needs to cross the Narrow Sea first. She be able to, or need to intervene while she's still dilly dallying in Esos.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else notice how slow the boat was moving when Jon finally left the shore? You'd think those guys would be paddling like crazy bastards to get away....

I was kind of expecting the giant to just grab on to the boat as he went by and pull it along with him. Kind of like when you're at the beach with your kids and you pull them around on their raft.

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Khaleesi needs to cross the Narrow Sea first. She be able to, or need to intervene while she's still dilly dallying in Esos.

"Khaleesi.... the Wight Walkers..... they are about to kill everyone in Westeros.... We must help"

"Yeah but like slavery and stuff and like I'm sad so ima just fuk Daario and pout"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was kind of expecting the giant to just grab on to the boat as he went by and pull it along with him.

Lolz I had the same thought....

Another weird thing.... did anyone else notice the cloaked dude sitting at the back of the boat they jumped on at the end?

Dude was not rowing.... did not move.... just sat there as da ice zombies were about to overrun his boat and murder him.... then his boat takes off finally.... a Giant with wights on his back comes walking by in the water.... dude still just chills there.... lol

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lolz I had the same thought....

Another weird thing.... did anyone else notice the cloaked dude sitting at the back of the boat they jumped on at the end?

Dude was not rowing.... did not move.... just sat there as da ice zombies were about to overrun his boat and murder him.... then his boat takes off finally.... a Giant with wights on his back comes walking by in the water.... dude still just chills there.... lol

I thought he was a wight at first, but maybe he is just a really fucking calm guy..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I made some fun gifs from the last episode... enjoy

jbGK92s.gif

rg4DGkY.gif

NdWk9BU.gif

7dXNwDL.gif

r3pXTy8.gif

TXKEfVL.gif

WOW, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do!!! The last one I saw, was that one where the kid gets thrown out a window because he was peeping on some sex.

supraman

Liked Posts:
My hawt wife and mum are in prison.. I am da king.. brb I think I'll just lock myself in my room and stop eating... The seven kingdoms has never known a bigger pussy..

tumblr_n52z6ck5hu1s80qeoo2_250.gif

Haz army cant kill a bunch of seven thumpers and get his sweet putang back