HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is a fairly significant character in the book called Strong Belwas ( http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Belwas ) pretty much matching the guy who cut Tyrions chains. Probably just a nod to the hardcore book fans who've been bitching about his absence.

GOT trivia for today: Strong Belwas, Daneys personal bodyguard, claims never to have lost any of his thousand fights in the pits, and always lets his opponent cut him once before he kills him

AKA the dude was a certified badass. Nice.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
My brahs 10/10 episode
sVcBTBL.gif
... The takeover has begun! RIP to da seven kingdoms

All hail da white walker brahs and da Knights King

the-others-white-walkers.gif

Co-mvp awards of dat battle to go Jon Snow and dat fuking giant for tearing chit up

Last edited:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great episode, Jon Snow should have kept the dragon glass closer to his side, only thing about that is would it have mattered against those numbers of the walking dead. Interesting the twist Aria is looking at now.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Walking Dead wishes they had a giant.

The Tyrion Danny talk was pretty cool too. Not war with the White Walker cool but still.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
khaleesi gonna touchdown on the white walkers with her dragons and make easy work of them

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's about time we got the "yep, we all fucked...politics don't fucking matter 'cause the icewizzards are going to eat our entrails" episode.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well holy shit, dem aren't the slow moving variety of zombie.... Shit is real now.

Seems she sees the wisdom he could give her that she lacks.

Damn straight, already dropped a bunch of truth bombs that crazy dragon lady. She better follow my lead or she will be seeing through blue eyes too!

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
The knights king will wreck shop on those weak ass dragons and Dany's whole squad

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow-nights-king.gif

nahh g those white walkers ain't built for that dragon fire..and jon gonna have them goons busting dragon glass arrows at them at the same time..it's gonna be a white wash..a floyd mayweather shut out like performance

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
nahh g those white walkers ain't built for that dragon fire..and jon gonna have them goons busting dragon glass arrows at them at the same time..it's gonna be a white wash..a floyd mayweather shut out like performance
In no way will be it like Mayweather you can't run and duck and if you grab those walkers they will eat you.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh, she had a good run.