Game of Thrones Thread

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling he was partially hoping that she would snap and kill Ramsay or Roose if not both to make his path through Warden of the North and then the Iron Throne a bit easier.

Or acquire the means to do so. So far he has given her more credit than she deserves.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh he knew. As much as he loved Catelyn, he loves himself more and Sansa is no Catelyn. Littlefinger plays the long game and there is something in it for him with Ramsey marrying Sansa. He's got plans within plans within plans.

Course he did. Fucker is running a long con.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that Sansa is going to have a big time transformation. I think that she will basically turn into her mother. The Starks understand the Game of Thrones and understand getting even. Once Brienne finds her, the shit is going to hit the fan.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that Sansa is going to have a big time transformation. I think that she will basically turn into her mother. The Starks understand the Game of Thrones and understand getting even. Once Brienne finds her, the shit is going to hit the fan.

No. The fact that the Starks dont have a clue regarding the Game of Thrones is why Ned is headless, all the adults are dead and the remaining Stark orphans are scattered to the winds. Starks are gullible, stubborn and lack the subtle cunning that politics require. Starks are noble warriors but that is all.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. The fact that the Starks dont have a clue regarding the Game of Thrones is why Ned is headless, all the adults are dead and the remaining Stark orphans are scattered to the winds. Starks are gullible, stubborn and lack the subtle cunning that politics require. Starks are noble warriors but that is all.

I disagree. The Starks have honor as does Stannis. They have loyalty as well. Everyone underestimated how evil Cersei was. Old Lady Stark is still around and so is Jon Snow. The young kids are learning the reality of the world(Sansa and her sister) and Bran is a Warg so he's got that going for him. HODOR.......HODOR!!!!!!

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I disagree. The Starks have honor as does Stannis. They have loyalty as well. Everyone underestimated how evil Cersei was. Old Lady Stark is still around and so is Jon Snow. The young kids are learning the reality of the world(Sansa and her sister) and Bran is a Warg so he's got that going for him. HODOR.......HODOR!!!!!!
Lady Stark is dead. They said they are not following the books when it comes to her and that she is dead.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the only person that truly knows the game of thrones is little finger :shrug:

his advantage is that he has no bloodline like the other houses and he is basically playing with house money

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
People think Jon Snow knows nothing but he knows. He's only a half Stark though.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
SPOILERS BRO SRS WTF :troll:

Not a spoiler, just one of many fan theories.

My daughter is convinced that since Jon has the black hair and blue eyes he has to be Roberts son with Lyanna (Neds' sister) since, if Rhaegar was his dad, he'd have silver hair like all the Targeryans

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not a spoiler, just one of many fan theories.

My daughter is convinced that since Jon has the black hair and blue eyes he has to be Roberts son with Lyanna (Neds' sister) since, if Rhaegar was his dad, he'd have silver hair like all the Targeryans

I dont believe Robert ever got to bang Lyanna.... they were betrothed and then she was "kidnapped" by Rhaegar and then she died without ever seeing Robert again.

More likely Rhaegar and Lyanna had a thing, she got preggers.... he "kidnapped" her in order to keep her and the child safe....and of course Ned's promise to Lyanna was to take Jon as his bastard, claim he banged a tavern wench.... otherwise Jon would be Rhaegars son and Robert would have had him killed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Since the content has passed.... the battle at The Wall after Ygritte nails John with some arrows.

Book vs Show.... I enjoyed the show version way more lol... in the book John takes one arrow to the leg and hes injured for the entire battle.

Also in the book he just kinda finds Ygritte's dead body and hes kinda sad and buries it and then the story moves along.

The show does a good job at times of kinda throwing away some of Martin's boring dead-end stuff and also making some parts more interesting/exciting like the battle at The Wall.

I have not read books 4/5 yet, im at the end of book 3.... but if our reading folks are correct, the show is cutting out a decent amount of boring book junk which ima have to wade through.