Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Welp at least I lived.... I figured that slut's poison was gonna be RIP Bronn.... but I made it.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welp at least I lived.... I figured that slut's poison was gonna be RIP Bronn.... but I made it.

Not only are you still alive, she showed you the goods.:fap:

Better jail titty shot than Midnight Express.

supraman

Liked Posts:
So where is all the rage and outcry over this episode? I mean an old woman was flayed surely that's worse than rape. Why aren't more congressmen saying they are going to stop watching? Congress condones flaying, you heard it here folks.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
So where is all the rage and outcry over this episode? I mean an old woman was flayed surely that's worse than rape. Why aren't more congressmen saying they are going to stop watching? Congress condones flaying, you heard it here folks.

The nitwits who cried foul about the Sansa rape (which wasn't even graphic) apparently have missed all of the other potentially upsetting things. Chucking a kid out a window must be OK I guess. Idiots.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Chucking a kid out a window must be OK I guess. Idiots.

One of my favorite scenes

tumblr_lmv3hopoFB1qbop00o1_500.gif

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess it's a show I need to see. You guys seem to like it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I predict by the end of this season, Brienne, Pod, and Theon/Reek all die and at least 1 of them is flayed alive while Sansa is forced to watch.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since they've deviated so far from the books I can't really say anymore, but in the books:

In the book Margaery is actually accused of adultery (not for lying about Loras, as in the show) by a couple of Cerseis' paid men. Those men however, recant their testimony while under torture by the Sparrows. Margaery is cleared of all charges and Cersei is jailed for her failed plot. She's then stripped naked, shaved of every hair on her body, and paraded through the streets of Kings Landing until such time as a trial by combat can be arranged.

So, yeah, if they follow the book everyone should be happy, but since they're not....?

Who knows anymore.

In a way this is good because you get to guess what is going to happen rather than knowing what is going to happen. They've really taken a different path with this High Septon and his crew. I introduces more mystery and plot angles into the story line.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Cersei could never think ahead of her actions. Tyrion is only one that gives any thought to the impact his decisions have and Jamie is a bit of both worlds.

I can't really understand the motivations of Jamie Lannister. King slayer. He's fucking his sister- tries to kill Bran Stark when he finds out. Bad ass swordsman- who gets his hand chopped off. Hooks up with Brienne of Tarth and pledges to find the Stark girls- gives up on that- rapes Cersei on top of their dead sons casket, frees Tyrion, and now in Dorne trying to 'rescue' his estranged daughter/niece. Maybe it makes more sense in the books- but they don't seem to be using him as well as they maybe could.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, HBO would throw us a major curveball like that. Turns out that Tyrion was actually a Targaryen bastard and that is why Tywin never cared for him. THE MINI DRAGON!

I think that Tyrion and Khalesi will quickly become friends when she finds out that Tyrion killed Tywin. Tywin accounted for the deaths of many of her family after all. He also knows everything there is to know about Cersei's castle and its defenses. After all he was the one who defeated Stannis's assault on the castle.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cersei could never think ahead of her actions. Tyrion is only one that gives any thought to the impact his decisions have and Jamie is a bit of both worlds.

When you think about it, Littlefinger and Tyrion are the two smartest folks in this story. One way or another they always wind up on their feet. IT going to be interesting when Littlefinger finds out that Sansa is getting abused, especially when he was told that no harm will come to her by her loving hubby! He has his own army at the Airee after all. Maybe he joins the party in the North with Jon Snow and Stannis? After all, he had been named the Warden of the North by the king a few episodes ago.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Its a good thing that you have a great voice and are good looking:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I predict by the end of this season, Brienne, Pod, and Theon/Reek all die and at least 1 of them is flayed alive while Sansa is forced to watch.

I don't think Brienne is going to die. Pod is going to pork her, though. I think that Reek is gonna to pushed too far, though, and snap but he almost has to kill the castrator or else Breinne does after he dies.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you think about it, Littlefinger and Tyrion are the two smartest folks in this story. One way or another they always wind up on their feet. IT going to be interesting when Littlefinger finds out that Sansa is getting abused, especially when he was told that no harm will come to her by her loving hubby! He has his own army at the Airee after all. Maybe he joins the party in the North with Jon Snow and Stannis? After all, he had been named the Warden of the North by the king a few episodes ago.

You don't think Littlefinger suspected Sansa would get abused by Ramsay?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am beginning to lose sight of Littlefinger's fuckery. He certainly has something up his sleeve but he's angling hard every which way right now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am beginning to lose sight of Littlefinger's fuckery. He certainly has something up his sleeve but he's angling hard every which way right now.

One of my co-workers commented perhaps he become Hand of the King for Tommen now that Cersei has been arrested..... dat would be interesting lol

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
One of my co-workers commented perhaps he become Hand of the King for Tommen now that Cersei has been arrested..... dat would be interesting lol

I've always had a theory that Littlefinger would sit on the thrown. I always thought he would take it by force. I didn't even think about this last night. Very interesting.

supraman

Liked Posts:
You don't think Littlefinger suspected Sansa would get abused by Ramsay?

Oh he knew. As much as he loved Catelyn, he loves himself more and Sansa is no Catelyn. Littlefinger plays the long game and there is something in it for him with Ramsey marrying Sansa. He's got plans within plans within plans.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have a feeling he was partially hoping that she would snap and kill Ramsay or Roose if not both to make his path through Warden of the North and then the Iron Throne a bit easier.