Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rejoice, book-reader-haters!

Love book readers, hate people that ruin TV shows because it's fun.

You know how to use the "spoiler" button, even for internet rumors. Please explain it to the ones that are baffled by it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wait, what? I was just taking the piss. scroll up and tell me when I ever spoiled fuck all. Bad apples like Spartan who posted all of season 4 before it happened on the show aren't my fault.

And I was serious. I think George RR won't finish another book.

He was a staff writer for Beauty and the Beast and a spinoff from the TV show version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so his $2 million development deal with HBO probably puts off his deadline of finishing book 6 (although would be interesting to hear the contractual details of that).

rr martin is straight gangster. but do you really expect him to finish a book 7 even if he finishes book 6?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
wait, what? I was just taking the piss. scroll up and tell me when I ever spoiled fuck all. Bad apples like Spartan who posted all of season 4 before it happened on the show aren't my fault.

Huh? Re-read my post, I was complementing your use of the spoiler button for an internet rumor. I've never seen you post anything close to a spoiler. I was just hoping that more posters would follow your example.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I haven't read the books, so when you say pissed off, the Capt. Obvious in me is thinking at least 2 of the main characters (and not the hated ones) will be dead. I only hope they can take some of the evil with them.

The only death that would piss me off- at this point- is the red witch- because I enjoy her hotness. I assume Danny, Tyrion, and John Snow are safe as they seem destined to be part of the end game. I assume everyone else will die or get raped to death by Ramses Bolton.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
.... raped to death by Ramses Bolton.

61008e8d7195ff0e0d9242aa0b2de9c5.jpg

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
'

I think that Ramsey will successfully defend Stark manor from Stannis. The last scene will be Ramsey telling Sansa "Honey I'm Home, lets celebrate! Reek get your ass in here and undress Sansa for me..."

that will piss plenty of people off for the next 10 months. :troll:

mai boi is gonna rule the north with an iron fist. then march down to kingslanding and bitch slap cersei

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If anyone deserves Ramsey's rape, torture and mental assault, its Cersei fucking Lannister.

She better not piss gramma Terrell off too much. That old lady can be lethal! IF she partners with Littlefinger, Cersei might end up in one of his brothels servicing limp dicked beggars.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
mai boi is gonna rule the north with an iron fist. then march down to kingslanding and bitch slap cersei

Ramsey cracks me up, every week I can't wait to watch Ramsey fuck With somebody.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I haven't read the books, so when you say pissed off, the Capt. Obvious in me is thinking at least 2 of the main characters (and not the hated ones) will be dead. I only hope they can take some of the evil with them.
No. That's not what is going to happen.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Frankly with as off script as this season has been you don't know either what the ending will bring.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A few characters are going to have events that happen that change their course. IMO, for the better. At least one of those changes will piss people off. The one that will piss people off had someone that IMO would aid them but the aid has not been shown in this season. So...... The pissing people off part will no doubt stand and the (TV) changes to the storyline for that character leave me with questions on just how they will explore this part on the story.

I could be wrong. Take my avatar for example. I thought season three would end with that.... I was 100% wrong on that.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
A few characters are going to have events that happen that change their course. IMO, for the better. At least one of those changes will piss people off. The one that will piss people off had someone that IMO would aid them but the aid has not been shown in this season. So...... The pissing people off part will no doubt stand and the (TV) changes to the storyline for that character leave me with questions on just how they will explore this part on the story.

I could be wrong. Take my avatar for example. I thought season three would end with that.... I was 100% wrong on that.

This