Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I guess they couldn't find a "cock merchant".

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Bron went from boner to almost dying, to most likely fapping later on in his cell... Sansa looks like Leonardo DiCaprio from Basketball Ball diaries after he became a heroin addict... Samwell finally got them sugarwalls and thus proving once again that acts of bravery aka being an Alpha leads to getting da pussay... Too bad dat fakkit lasted like 10 seconds... And Queen Cersi about to become the new prison bitch

New hbb rankings:

Margaery
Missandei
Melisandre
Tyena
Myrcella

das it das it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was hootin and hollerin when dat stupid bish got thrown in a cell. I was like that is what you get for being a basic bitch. Too blinded by rage to see you're fucking yourself over. This high septon gives no fucks.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
Well, given that Danerys and Tyrion haven't even met in the books as of yet, I officially have no idea where the producers are taking the series.

Wonder what other changes they're going to introduce.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My guess about Gramma Terrell and Littlefinger came true. How they are going to bust out Margery and her brother is another story? MY guess is that the little king is going to call in his troops to rescue his mother and wife.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good for Stannis standing up against the red witch wanting to burn his daughter. That was one of the better episodes in this season for me.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
My guess about Gramma Terrell and Littlefinger came true. How they are going to bust out Margery and her brother is another story? MY guess is that the little king is going to call in his troops to rescue his mother and wife.

Since they've deviated so far from the books I can't really say anymore, but in the books:

In the book Margaery is actually accused of adultery (not for lying about Loras, as in the show) by a couple of Cerseis' paid men. Those men however, recant their testimony while under torture by the Sparrows. Margaery is cleared of all charges and Cersei is jailed for her failed plot. She's then stripped naked, shaved of every hair on her body, and paraded through the streets of Kings Landing until such time as a trial by combat can be arranged.

So, yeah, if they follow the book everyone should be happy, but since they're not....?

Who knows anymore.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Aemon gone the shits gonna fly up at Castle Black the Night's watch, especially with Jon the bastard on a road trip. So much for Sansa's candle in the window, thanks alot Theon you fucking wimp, grow a pair. Cersi should be tied down and gang buttraped. Nothing about Mormont and his condition, the little guy and Daenerys:shrug:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since they've deviated so far from the books I can't really say anymore, but in the books:

Margaery is actually accused of adultery by a couple of Cerseis' paid men. Those men however, recant their testimony while under torture by the Sparrows. Margaery is cleared of all charges and Cersei is jailed for her failed plot and paraded naked through Kings Landing until such time as a trial by combat can be arranged.

So, yeah, if they follow the book everyone should be happy, but since they're not....? Who knows anymore.

Can't come soon enough.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Aemon gone the shits gonna fly up at Castle Black the Night's watch, especially with Jon the bastard on a road trip. So much for Sansa's candle in the window, thanks alot Theon you fucking wimp, grow a pair. Cersi should be tied down and gang buttraped. Nothing about Mormont and his condition, the little guy and Daenerys:shrug:

He had a pair...

Reek_theon_greyjoy_meme_game_of_thrones.jpg

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was probably the best episode this season (low bar). Cersi Finally getting fucked by a monster of her own making was sweet! Sansa being an idiot... Again. Fatboy manning up and then popping early , haha. Tyrion walking into the fighting pits... Like a boss!

5562966fb80bcc99383ae496_tyrion-meets-dany.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cersei could never think ahead of her actions. Tyrion is only one that gives any thought to the impact his decisions have and Jamie is a bit of both worlds.

supraman

Liked Posts:
That's the first time I've been called a bunch of exes. :highfive:

I really hope Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance at the end of the season. Her character appears in the epilogue of book 3, and that chapter is awesome. The Brothers Without Banners rock. I want to see more of them.

Lady Stoneheart will not appear in the show as per some news article a few episodes after the Red Wedding.

Stannis is the only one that wants the Iron Throne out of a sense of duty to the realm rather than greed, power lust, or reclaiming a dynasty, or because it fell into their lap and feel entitled to it, etc. Even before the recent daughter relationship stuff and other positive character traits he was always a solid dude (outside of the shadow baby murder plot and religious stuff). He's basically the morally ambiguous version of Ned -- honor and duty above all else (except for the obvious Red Woman banging and such [but that is the will of God...so...]).

He doesn't want it out of a sense of duty. He wants it because he is the heir, it is HIS throne.

call me crazy but ahh...i was somewhat on cersei's side...i mean the grandmother did kill her son..eye for an eye

Yeah but Cersei doesnt know that.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I want to see a midget ride a dragon. Hopefully Daenerys throws him into the dungeon and my boy rides one right the fuck out of there!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, HBO would throw us a major curveball like that. Turns out that Tyrion was actually a Targaryen bastard and that is why Tywin never cared for him. THE MINI DRAGON!