Garropolo vs Trubisky (ooo thats a tough one)

Who is better?

• Total voters

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Who's the star material?
Would we have been better off trying to get Garropolo from the Pats?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unfortunately its not possible to give you any more dislike bars.

Any level of actual thought into this would net you the obvious result. Trubisky.

Since we know you require breaking out the apples and oranges to understand these things I will break it down for you. Garropolo plays under a coaching system that has made nearly anyone under center look great. We have no clue what he would look like outside of that system. He also only has limited tape to even judge to begin with. He is also 3 years older than Trubisky. Then you get into the really huge negatives. The Patriots have made it clear that you will have to pay a king's ransom in draft picks to get them to give him up. On top of this insane move you would also have to blow your load handing him a contract extension with a small body of work to even know if its worth it. All of this together makes it a no brainer to pick Trubisky. /thread

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing your eyes are as red as your bars

gG6TDR0.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jimmy Garropolo would want franchise QB money $19,250,000 a year. Mitchell Trubisky is cheaper and has just as much upside.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Unfortunately its not possible to give you any more dislike bars.

Any level of actual thought into this would net you the obvious result. Trubisky.

Since we know you require breaking out the apples and oranges to understand these things I will break it down for you. Garropolo plays under a coaching system that has made nearly anyone under center look great. We have no clue what he would look like outside of that system. He also only has limited tape to even judge to begin with. He is also 3 years older than Trubisky. Then you get into the really huge negatives. The Patriots have made it clear that you will have to pay a king's ransom in draft picks to get them to give him up. On top of this insane move you would also have to blow your load handing him a contract extension with a small body of work to even know if its worth it. All of this together makes it a no brainer to pick Trubisky. /thread

You forgot this one:

Pats: We need four games from you, can we count on you?
Jimmy: No. Less than 2 games in fact.

Trubisky.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You forgot this one:

Pats: We need four games from you, can we count on you?
Jimmy: No. Less than 2 games in fact.

Trubisky.

Ah yes, the twig factor. How did I forget.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubisky has just as good accuracy, a much better NFCN arm, and is more athletic to extend plays and throws great on the run. We have a Garoppolo Turbo that won't need to be paid for four years.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky has just as good accuracy, a much better NFCN arm, and is more athletic to extend plays and throws great on the run. We have a Garoppolo Turbo that won't need to be paid for four years.

5 years Mr Lynch 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nonsense. If Pats made him available in trade during the draft, he'd have gone before any other QB and multiple teams really would have tried to trade for him.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nonsense. If Pats made him available in trade during the draft, he'd have gone before any other QB and multiple teams really would have tried to trade for him.

Except he was available for trade. If you were stupid enough to pay the draft picks they demanded for him. No one proved to be that desperate or stupid enough because of all the risks associated with Jimmy and the ridiculous price being asked.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he was available for trade. If you were stupid enough to pay the draft picks they demanded for him. No one proved to be that desperate or stupid enough because of all the risks associated with Jimmy and the ridiculous price being asked.

Pats made it clear he was not available for trade. Cleveland made a final attempt at him after round 1 and the Pats reiterated he is not available for trade and told the Browns to take their 3 first round picks for 2018 and shove all 3 right up their candy ass.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pats made it clear he was not available for trade. Cleveland made a final attempt at him after round 1 and the Pats reiterated he is not available for trade and told the Browns to take their 3 first round picks for 2018 and shove all 3 right up their candy ass.

The Patriots turned down the offers being made. You're the one making up the part about him not being available for trade. Show me one single direct source from a team saying what was being offered and by whom. Because we already know that what the Patriots had demanded before the draft was a lot.