Garropolo vs Trubisky (ooo thats a tough one)

Who is better?

• Total voters

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I clicked Garoppolo by mistake, not sure how to change my vote

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
Never wanted Garoppolo. Only 1-1/2 games of experience coupled with the astronomical price in draft picks, and the $$$ we would need to shell out to keep him next year if he is actually pretty good. For me Garoppolo would've cost way too much draft and cash capital for the risk.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately its not possible to give you any more dislike bars.

Any level of actual thought into this would net you the obvious result. Trubisky.

Since we know you require breaking out the apples and oranges to understand these things I will break it down for you. Garropolo plays under a coaching system that has made nearly anyone under center look great. We have no clue what he would look like outside of that system. He also only has limited tape to even judge to begin with. He is also 3 years older than Trubisky. Then you get into the really huge negatives. The Patriots have made it clear that you will have to pay a king's ransom in draft picks to get them to give him up. On top of this insane move you would also have to blow your load handing him a contract extension with a small body of work to even know if its worth it. All of this together makes it a no brainer to pick Trubisky. /thread

Agree, Trubisky is a no brainer !

Have to admit I got a bit of a chuckle with that one!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agree, Trubisky is a no brainer !

Have to admit I got a bit of a chuckle with that one!

I mean they both have limited tape to scrutinize. That is a fact. I just find it a joke to call that limited play for Jimmy enough to deem him a franchise quarterback and worthy of the haul of picks the Patriots were looking for, much less the contract he is looking to get.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean they both have limited tape to scrutinize. That is a fact. I just find it a joke to call that limited play for Jimmy enough to deem him a franchise quarterback and worthy of the haul of picks the Patriots were looking for, much less the contract he is looking to get.

Agreed!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How do you even answer the question? The Pats weren't giving him up without a ransom. Trubisky has a much better body for the NFL and is obviously quite cheaper. Talent wise - who knows?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
The last thing I want to do is help NE get better in the future..ill pass on trading for Garrapolo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
ok here is the best way to solve this.. next year when Tom Brady does NOT retire and JG is a free agent we sign him.. we fire fox, bring in Josh Mcdainals to be HC and install his offense. Give it a solid year to let JG and MT battle it out.. make sure that both get real game time to show the league how great they both are.. then we keep the one we want and trade the other for like 20 first round pics.. and win the next 25 super bowls.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately its not possible to give you any more dislike bars.

Any level of actual thought into this would net you the obvious result. Trubisky.

Since we know you require breaking out the apples and oranges to understand these things I will break it down for you. Garropolo plays under a coaching system that has made nearly anyone under center look great. We have no clue what he would look like outside of that system. He also only has limited tape to even judge to begin with. He is also 3 years older than Trubisky. Then you get into the really huge negatives. The Patriots have made it clear that you will have to pay a king's ransom in draft picks to get them to give him up. On top of this insane move you would also have to blow your load handing him a contract extension with a small body of work to even know if its worth it. All of this together makes it a no brainer to pick Trubisky. /thread

Well stated...