GB LT out for year

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Fuck being PC about this and saying hope he gets better blah blah blah. It's a key Packer going down before one of the biggest games in recent history between these two rivals. The only thing that could have made this better is if he fell on his QB on the way going down and took him out too. Good luck beating the piss out of us from your wheel chair. Fuck the packers and anyone that suits up for them this week. Go Bears

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man, I’ll never applaud a player’s injury. They’re real people, and this is their livelihood.

All I’m saying is that karma exists, and it’s a big fan of irony. All I’m saying!
tumblr_m6o6l9x8pd1rarw69o1_400.gif

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fuck being PC about this and saying hope he gets better blah blah blah. It's a key Packer going down before one of the biggest games in recent history between these two rivals. The only thing that could have made this better is if he fell on his QB on the way going down and took him out too. Good luck beating the piss out of us from your wheel chair. Fuck the packers and anyone that suits up for them this week. Go Bears
^^^Pretty much this ^^^

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
Hope it gives them the edge they need!! Injuries part of the game nobody crying over bears cbs down and out!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
I hate seeing any of these guys get injured. They work so fucking hard to get to that level, and then blow a knee out in practice. Sucks.

It's why they wanna get paid. Packer LT just signed a 100 million contract extension not even 2 months ago. He is golden.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I bet you beat his dad's ass in tennis though

Negative, his dad grew up playing tennis and has great hand-eye coordination and twitch.

I only picked the sport up at 40, though for years now I have been playing 2-4 times weekly. Last year in my mid-50s I finally cracked the top 100,000 U.S. singles ratings. Though to be fair, there are plenty of non-USTA registered players that could woop my ass.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Negative, his dad grew up playing tennis and has great hand-eye coordination and twitch.

I only picked the sport up at 40, though for years now I have been playing 2-4 times weekly. Last year in my mid-50s I finally cracked the top 100,000 U.S. singles ratings. Though to be fair, there are plenty of non-USTA registered players that could woop my ass.
Why couldn't you just say that you're better than him? It would've been a sort of consolation for the Bears Packers matchup. Like "ok, packers beat the bears again, but at least Racer beat Bakhitari's dad in tennis yesterday." ??

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
It would be nice if Rodgers and their best receiver also got hurt.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Both tackles out? Maybe we get 1 QB pressure now.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I guess I should be a cuddle bunny like Grimson.

Fuck no. They are the packers. I don't want to see them hurt, I don't wish it upon them, but if it happens I feel no remorse.

You can tell grimson has never played an organized sport in his life. This is a rivalry, not some fucking care bear love fest.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Both tackles out? Maybe we get 1 QB pressure now.

Ohh you best believe they won't see a major decline. Mack usually rushes the right side. Quinn gonna still suck against backup LT's. The ref will make sure of it too.

Shit tho, best way to bring in the new year would be to see the bears dline just dominate rodgers and make them sit his ass by halftime so he doesn't get hurt.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Their RT got hurt at the end of their last game and could be out. Their center just got back from injury.