CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to let Colliton or the rest of the team off the hook, but the root of the abysmal play is the complete lack of defense...Jones is not very good at the defense part of being a defenseman, and the rest of these goofs don't belong in the NHL at all...every guy after Jones would clear waivers and head to the minors if released...Stanblow thought he could cover up all his fuckups at D (dumping joker and Boqvist, and drafting Dach over Byram, etc.) by picking up Fleury, but the ghosts of Terry Sawchuk and Glenn Hall combined couldn't bail out this non-existent defense.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least I'm getting paid while I listen to this honky voodoo bullshit.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will this count?

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who got the goal?
I was on my break.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Colonton needs to just open it up and play pond hockey already.

Gus makes one good defensive play, then gives up four. He’s not an nhl player.

McCabe is horrible

Murphy could still bring back a late first rounder because his extension is cheap

Dach is back to being non existent

These announcers are so bland I miss Foley and I can’t stand Foley

Flower doesn’t have defenseman he can lean on who will clear rebounds

two scoring/two grinder lines don’t cut it in today’s nhl. Two scoring/bum slayer/ grinder is the Q template that every team follows outside the Oilers who have two all world players.

its time to tank and blow it up

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Kane got the goal apparently. Forget the Beach stuff...this team on the ice might be one of the worst ever. I can't even watch the games like I used to...it's depressing. ALWAYS losing the sog stat....and every other meaningful stat. Of course the main stat being the point total. Fleury is a joke btw. If he was "embarrassed" about October...his November ain't looking much better. Yes the defense is horrible...but he's letting softies in at an alarming rate. Hawks could set a record for fewest points this year. Just a pathetic team. Worst in the league by far.

Bust

Liked Posts:
There has to be an official tweet in the next hour that Jeremiah has been canned. How could he survive another game?/

DO IT!!!!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good Lord....you guys are missing the point by a large margin. Forget about JC, the season is lost. What the Hawks should be doing is doing their due diligence to find a GM. They really need to have a guy in place ASAP to get a long close look to see what players have any value and to prepare for the trade deadline. Let this guy pick the coach. Makes zero sense to try and grab a few extra, meaningless points and needlessly climb a few slots up.....they are in position for a very high draft pick right now and who knows what else they can accumulate if they get a guy in here that actually knows his shit. There are far more important things to do than firing a bad coach in a season where the team isn't going anywhere anyway.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This all started when Bigfoot and Teuvo were traded to Carolina. If Stanbo knew what the fuck he was doing; we could still have Teuvo and Panarin. You do not trade high end young players for shit logs.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good Lord....you guys are missing the point by a large margin. Forget about JC, the season is lost. What the Hawks should be doing is doing their due diligence to find a GM. They really need to have a guy in place ASAP to get a long close look to see what players have any value and to prepare for the trade deadline. Let this guy pick the coach. Makes zero sense to try and grab a few extra, meaningless points and needlessly climb a few slots up.....they are in position for a very high draft pick right now and who knows what else they can accumulate if they get a guy in here that actually knows his shit. There are far more important things to do than firing a bad coach in a season where the team isn't going anywhere anyway.
Oh I agree with you 100%...my pointing out the literal AHL defense was not meant to imply there is a way to save this season. If I'm D Wirtz, I'm quietly bringing Ed Olczyk in and asking him to help me form a group that includes him to advise me on rebuilding the front office. No Bowmans allowed. I leave Colliton alone, and let this thing drown this year. I trade whatever is of value for picks and prospects at the deadline. It's going to take 5 years minimum to get the farm back in order, and that's if every pick pans out...this is 2000 bad all over again.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This all started when Bigfoot and Teuvo were traded to Carolina. If Stanbo knew what the fuck he was doing; we could still have Teuvo and Panarin. You do not trade high end young players for shit logs.
Teuvo, Panarin, Danault, Joker, Byrum would be a good start to retain, maybe Aldridge could have been suspended until further investigation.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I agree with you 100%...my pointing out the literal AHL defense was not meant to imply there is a way to save this season. If I'm D Wirtz, I'm quietly bringing Ed Olczyk in and asking him to help me form a group that includes him to advise me on rebuilding the front office. No Bowmans allowed. I leave Colliton alone, and let this thing drown this year. I trade whatever is of value for picks and prospects at the deadline. It's going to take 5 years minimum to get the farm back in order, and that's if every pick pans out...this is 2000 bad all over again.
At least Stanbo got one thing right, we will either get a top 2 pick this year or a top 5 pick the next in rich draft.

So one more potential marquee player.

I hope Kane goes to Buffalo and Toews to the Jets or Seattle or Montreal or Vancouver or Edmonton.

And brings back a haul of future high picks and young defense.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The GM in place is probably a ruse.

Bowman is probably still in charge. There’s no other excuse as to why Colonton still has a job

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least Stanbo got one thing right, we will either get a top 2 pick this year or a top 5 pick the next in rich draft.

So one more potential marquee player.

I hope Kane goes to Buffalo and Toews to the Jets or Seattle or Montreal or Vancouver or Edmonton.

And brings back a haul of future high picks and young defense.
I forgot about that. Fucking Bowman. So there's a real good chance that all this losing will be to the benefit of Columbus. I saw that it's top 2 protected, so there's a slight out. I'm not sure if that's determined by finish or after the lottery....regardless, that idiot left this team in total disarray.