GDT Chicago vs Vancouver

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think they'd be better keeping Luongo and trading Schnieder

Ton's good pal Haeckel had another funny blog...

"But to my mind, at the heart of what was once an intense rivalry, was a contention over supremacy in the West. I'm not sure (yet) that the Blackhawks are in that conversation—in spite of their league-leading 13 points in 7 games"

So...even though they're without a regulation loss...and 1pt behind SJ for the league lead (who has played 5 of their 7 at home..and the Hawks are opposite)...the Hawks aren't in the conversation even for being tops in the Conference. Simply because they could have lost those games.

But since he puts a "yet" in there...in a few weeks when the Hawks are still on top - he'll backtrack by saying - "Well, I said they could be there and they proved me right by still winning...so I was right"

Ton, your pal over there is a joke. I know you're BFF's with him...but have him get a grip.

HAHA my pal!

I think RK likes him more.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I bet money just like Tab the douche bag you follow him. Ass kisser!

I don't see how Tab is a douchebag on the same level as JJ.

And JJ blocked me on Twitter after I heckled him for his bullshit rumors.

R K

[sub]
533789_10151417359608081_929387427_n.jpg
[/sub]

483852_10151218202876076_1132543472_n.jpg

389411_2313245069410_1975405802_n.jpg

And Tab is a bandwagon jumping Dbag Tony. I don't remember seeing him before 2010. Never at prospect camp, the oboards, he probably has no clue what the Edge is. Same with the Hockey Broad. But I get it, the bestest blackhawk fans ever. Ooo Ra.....

Ton

Liked Posts:
And Tab is a bandwagon jumping Dbag Tony. I don't remember seeing him before 2010. Never at prospect camp, the oboards, he probably has no clue what the Edge is. Same with the Hockey Broad. But I get it, the bestest blackhawk fans ever. Ooo Ra.....

Relax man, lol I never said anyone was the best. I'm pretty sure he has season tickets though, so had to be before 2010. I don't mind him. Not the best but not too bad either, he shovels out info like its the snow on his driveway, I like that type of production.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Since at least the point streak is still intact... I'm going to keep it going so no one can blame me.

Hawks Win! 4-2

Olivia_hawks_zpsd37f5893.jpg

howcho

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Mule on the right, her cousin or sumthin on left.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how the Blackhawk faithful who have heckled Luongo over the years would take it if he somehow ended up on the Hawks. (not saying he will or should).

Ton

Liked Posts:
I wonder how the Blackhawk faithful who have heckled Luongo over the years would take it if he somehow ended up on the Hawks. (not saying he will or should).

I don't mind him, he actually seems like a pretty cool guy and for the most part he's a good goaltender. Just not with that contract.

Money aside, I feel bad for him. He's stuck in an organization that doesn't appreciate him, blames him for everything, and he's anchored there unless Gillis puts the gun back into his pocket in trade negotiations. He's handled this whole debacle with class and even jokes about it at his own expense sometimes. Can't be easy for anyone stuck in that mess. I hope he goes to a team that appreciates him and wins a Cup (not at the Hawks expense) just to flip the bird at Gillis and the Canucks.

He could have easily made this situation worse, but he hasn't. Athletes complain all the time about smaller crap than this. I don't even think he ever "demanded" a trade either, it's Gillis's dumbass idea in the first place.