Glazer: Bears think MCL for Forte

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
so did he tear it or did he not tear it?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Carey is a little too similar to Forte and Langford, but not as good. Jaquizz Rodgers is the other RB they use, because he is better at lowering the helmet and getting the short yards. I'd expect to see more of both now to give Langford a rest every now and then.

I was trying to remember who the other guy was. thank you sir

I thought Rodgers was hurt?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 11m11 minutes ago
No surgeries expected for #Bears RB Matt Forte or WR Eddie Royal, coach John Fox said.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Anyone who thinks Forte is going to decline so badly in the next 3 years that it makes him a #2 on ANY team is crazy in the head. There aren't many RB's who defy age like this, but clearly Forte has. It almost seems like he gets better every year. I would give him a 3 year deal every day of the week and twice on Sunday. A team in rebuilding mode gets better each year. Langford may be good in a year or so but he isn't half of what Forte is. Our offense production would take a serious hit without Forte. Just watch over the next month while he's out.

Then the majority of knowledgeable football fans must be crazy. Or maybe you are just a fan-boy.

100% certainty he will decline, way too many miles & hits on that body, his injury yesterday should not have surprised anyone.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You blame that injury on mileage?? Holy shit, I swear it was more of a hyper extension type of hit?!?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Chris MortensenVerified account
‏@mortreport
With Forte injured, Bears discussing Montee Ball, who was in Denver with John Fox. Wait and see here.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nor does it say anything about expected recovery time. You don't have to require surgery to miss the rest of the season.

Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 1h1 hour ago
#Bears RB Matt Forte, WR Eddie Royal do not have season-ending injuries. More here:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You blame that injury on mileage?? Holy shit, I swear it was more of a hyper extension type of hit?!?

Yeah, a rather asinine statement by a rather solid poster. The injury had fuck all to do with too many hits and or mileage. Knees are simply not made to bend in the wrong direction.