GO 49ERS GO!

ImSure

Liked Posts:
hey, at least Murray led his team to major points.

????????

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Rams might have to play their starters in Week 17. Cards might not have Murray. If Cards lose, the Bears could win tomorrow and still lose to the Packers and be in the playoffs at 8-8

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there's still a chance that Cards lose to the Rams. So let me get this right. If the Bears beat the Jags and lose to the Packers, but the Cards also lose to the Rams, does that mean the Bears are the 7th seed?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Bears got their Christmas present. Mitch just needs to carry now.
Mitch has a chance to turn things around big time. Win tomorrow and pull of a big win against Green Gay and he`ll be a hero.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
there's still a chance that Cards lose to the Rams. So let me get this right. If the Bears beat the Jags and lose to the Packers, but the Cards also lose to the Rams, does that mean the Bears are the 7th seed?
Yes sir

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Gould could have iced it for us on 3 consecutive kicks, missed all 3. Thanks Robbie

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We could be clinching a playoff spot tomorrow if the Defense could have stopped the Lions from outscoring Mitchs 30 point performance.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me just say that I don't trust the Bears to beat the Packers, so I hope the Rams lose this week, in order for them to have something to play for next week against the Cards. All this means nothing if the Bears don't beat the Jaguars...and the way the season has been going, I will not be surprised if Bears lose to the Jags.

msadows

Liked Posts:
or go 1-1. Only way we`re out is if we lose both and Zona wins next week. I think. Right?

Nah, if they go 9-7 and we go 8-8 we are not in the playoffs.

We need to win both, and it doesn't matter if they beat the rams.

Now, if we lose to the packers, and they lose to the rams, we're also in.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
We could be clinching a playoff spot tomorrow if the Defense could have stopped the Lions from outscoring Mitchs 30 point performance.
We cant clinch tomorrow. If we win tomorrow, we would be tied with Cards at 8-7, but ahead of them, because of common opponent tie break. But, if cards beat rams next week and we lose to the pack, we would be out

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gould could have iced it for us on 3 consecutive kicks, missed all 3. Thanks Robbie
Not even on the Bears Roster anymore and he is still giving me acid reflux...

clear

Liked Posts:
People are getting all excited about nothing.

The Bears will get throttled by GB if GB needs a win to secure home field advantage.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me just say that I don't trust the Bears to beat the Packers, so I hope the Rams lose this week, in order for them to have something to play for next week against the Cards. All this means nothing if the Bears don't beat the Jaguars...and the way the season has been going, I will not be surprised if Bears lose to the Jags.
Id rather see mitch and the bears beat the pack all out for the in
Stuff of legends and such
Hiw fucking epic would it be