GO 49ERS GO!

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Let me just say that I don't trust the Bears to beat the Packers, so I hope the Rams lose this week, in order for them to have something to play for next week against the Cards. All this means nothing if the Bears don't beat the Jaguars...and the way the season has been going, I will not be surprised if Bears lose to the Jags.
If Rams win then they have a chance to win the division next week. Also if Rams win, GB has 1 seed locked up (assuming they beat Titans which is big IF)

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
ew5fj5xf10pstzm4s2uj.jpg
OYsH6M.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not even on the Bears Roster anymore and he is still giving me acid reflux...
I have to say, while Gould was on the Bears, he was th every last guy to make us nervous.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We cant clinch tomorrow. If we win tomorrow, we would be tied with Cards at 8-7, but ahead of them, because of common opponent tie break. But, if cards beat rams next week and we lose to the pack, we would be out

I know that. I'm just saying if our Defense didn't play like s*** against the Lions, we would have wont that game and be 8-6 right now instead of 7-7.

If that were the case, we WOULD be playing to clinch a playoff spot tomorrow. Thats not the reality, but one could only imagine.

Bust

Liked Posts:
We could be clinching a playoff spot tomorrow if the Defense could have stopped the Lions from outscoring Mitchs 30 point performance.

It could also be a career changing moment for Mitch. May have gone into a shell after that late fumble. Kid showed resilience coming back the following week knowing the media was gonna ask him about his Watson matchup and he outplayed him when the team needed it the most. Continued that nice play versus the Vikings when the defense was playing so poorly.