Goldman out. Didn’t even travel w team

mecha

Liked Posts:
oh look, I... #calledit

this guy was a cunt last year and still is

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Still would love to know how this motherfucker hurt himself in practice, which has become more like glorified walkthroughs with today's NFL rules.
It was during a Labor Day walkthrough practice where they basically didn’t do anything. Now he’s been day-to-day for the better part of a month.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I apologize to the people over the off-season who suggested he might seriously consider retirement.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love this assumption that he doesn't care and isn't playing because he has no will to play. He's hurt.
This could be true, but I always remind the board of a tidbit I heard years ago...

It's very difficult to miss a year of competition and pick up where you left off - I knew the risk the moment he announced he wouldn't play because of covid.

It doesn't matter the sport. If a pro-golfer or tennis player takes a year off - regardless of injuries or not - it's very hard to get back where you left off when you haven't been facing elite competition for awhile.

This is why if a guy gets injured back-to-back years...you can almost forget ANY chance he'll play at that level again.

*yes, there are exceptions, but it's not too common.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Imagine how much money they’ll save cutting him and hicks

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine how much money they’ll save cutting him and hicks
We'll see how the season pans out, but I'm excited to see cap freed up. The next step is getting draft picks back. I'd like to shop some of our guys for picks.

I'm not saying we have to do it...but shopping Monty and Roquan to see if anyone bites...

Montucky

Liked Posts:
We'll see how the season pans out, but I'm excited to see cap freed up. The next step is getting draft picks back. I'd like to shop some of our guys for picks.

I'm not saying we have to do it...but shopping Monty and Roquan to see if anyone bites...
Why not deal Allen Robinson II right now for whatever he can fetch. He's not sticking around anyways.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I am going to go out on a limb here, probably and/or will likely lose some limbs to all y’all’s vitriol, but here it is….

Goldman could also be… you know… injured.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love this assumption that he doesn't care and isn't playing because he has no will to play. He's hurt.
no its everything added up together....not just this one incidence....peoples' thoughts on this are not operating in a single subject vacuum.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Why not deal Allen Robinson II right now for whatever he can fetch. He's not sticking around anyways.
Idk the rules on trading franchised players mid season. Letting him go in offseason would net us a 3 round pick that’s prob all we could get in a trade right now. Should have been traded a couple years ago when team was going no where and could have got a 1 round pick

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're the dumbest poster on this board.
officer-doofy-salute.gif

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just put him on injured reserve already. It's obvious that this is going to go on all season.