Goldman out. Didn’t even travel w team

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
As a huge supporter of Goldman it’s getting close to the end of the line for me. Sometimes it’s not about health it’s about passion. I don’t know if that’s the case with him but at some point he has to put his big boy pants on.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I once cured cancer with passion.

Joking aside. I think football players generally come back too early and fight through injuries to often. The more often then not never play to their potential, get worse again and don't play any better than their backups while dinged. It's a macho game but still won by the smarter people more often than not.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I love this assumption that he doesn't care and isn't playing because he has no will to play. He's hurt.
Not an assumption. This is CCS! home of the best NFL General Mangers, doctors, players and coaches. To question this place with its vast pool of knowledge is actually ignorant on your part.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Me too.

EVERYONE said the defense would be better this year because Goldman was coming back - automatic upgrade they said.

...of course I had my doubts and was COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED in saying so.

lol

That way it's a win-win for ya. If Goldman is healthy and hits the road running you're happy because it makes this defense better and if he doesn't, at least you get to tell people you were right.

Me thinks this might be a theme with you.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I dont think Goldman ever plays again. I don't think this is a injury issue. Just my opinion......

Time to move on