Good chance the cardinals/rams game could be on SNF

msadows

Liked Posts:
That means the rams will know if the game means something to them by kickoff if the bears end up losing....

oof.

Pretty sure the game would be meaningless to the rams if the bears lose vs. the pack at a 3:15 kickoff. They would be the 6 seed no matter what.

Hope they don't put that game on SNF and instead put us there LOL

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
nfl should flex bears packers

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Post it in the tv forum

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
It will be Rams Cardinals. No matter the outcome of our game, there will still be a playoff spot on the line.

msadows

Liked Posts:
nfl should flex bears packers

I mean they will, to 3:15 I'm sure.....make it foxes game of the week or w/e. Everyone is assuming that card/rams goes to the primetime slot.

If the bucs beat the falcons(they should), and the bears lose at 3:15, there is no incentive for the rams OR cards to play hard in that game since both teams would be in the playoffs at that point unless the Rams decide to go all out for no reason and beat the cards.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It will be Rams Cardinals. No matter the outcome of our game, there will still be a playoff spot on the line.

No, not if we lose to the packers. The Rams will be in and have nothing to play for.

Unless the rams do us a favor and play liek they would had they actually been playing for a playoff spot, it would mean the cards would win....

Only way the rams have an incentive to play for anything next week is if we beat the packers. Then if they lose to the cardinals they don't make the playoffs...

Hopefully the nfl realizes this and schedules both games at the same time, or at least the bears game after the rams/cards.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No there would not. If Bears lose, the Rams do not have anything to play for. Moving the Rams/Cardinals game to Sunday night would be the worst thing that could happen.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I mean they will, to 3:15 I'm sure.....make it foxes game of the week or w/e. Everyone is assuming that card/rams goes to the primetime slot.

If the bucs beat the falcons(they should), and the bears lose at 3:15, there is no incentive for the rams OR cards to play hard in that game since both teams would be in the playoffs at that point unless the Rams decide to go all out for no reason and beat the cards.

If the Bears were flexed to SNF, all the games would matter.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If the Bears were flexed to SNF, all the games would matter.

You are correct, but would the general public prefer watching Rams/Cards or Bears/Packers? My guess is the league prefers the 1st matchup....

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

How is there no incentive for the Cards to play hard in that game if we lose?

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is the nightmare scenario can the NFL really be this stupid?

Perspective

Liked Posts:

No guarantee bucs beat falcons.... falcons shld have beaten chiefs today

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You are correct, but would the general public prefer watching Rams/Cards or Bears/Packers? My guess is the league prefers the 1st matchup....

over the oldest rivalry in nfl? those la croixs are rotting your brain

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Well if the Bears win it's a moot point right? If the Bears are for real they'll win it.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners