Good chance the cardinals/rams game could be on SNF

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck...that would be so Bears for that to happen. Bears need to beat the Packers. Can't rely on the Rams to beat the Cards.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
that worked well last time. Keep Mitch at 1PM.
No. We do not want that to happen. The Bears game needs to be moved. The Rams will have nothing to play for if Bears lose before they play.

Rise

Liked Posts:
No. We do not want that to happen. The Bears game needs to be moved. The Rams will have nothing to play for if Bears lose before they play.

goes both ways. Rams win the bears have nothing to play for might as well rest people. Football team game for the division should be snf.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If the Bears GB game was flexed to SNF, and LAR beat AZ at 415, the Bears would have nothing to play for.
I like that scenario

dennehy

Liked Posts:
goes both ways. Rams win the bears have nothing to play for might as well rest people. Football team game for the division should be snf.
I don't think there is one for the division though.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Fuck...that would be so Bears for that to happen. Bears need to beat the Packers. Can't rely on the Rams to beat the Cards.
Good. I hope we do beat them. I want to beat them. Even with all their starters. What’s the point of getting scared? If we make the playoffs, there is a good chance we meet the Packers if we keep winning. We already had help and I’m happy. Now it’s our time to beat fucking teams like the fucking pack.

Rise

Liked Posts:
There isn't, and I'm not sure if SNF happens week 17

the Washington Football Team need to win to win the division, if they lose the winner of giants vs cowboys wins the division. Putting the football team on snf and flexing bears to 3pm guarantees every game matters.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
the Washington Football Team need to win to win the division, if they lose the winner of giants vs cowboys wins the division. Putting the football team on snf and flexing bears to 3pm guarantees every game matters.
And having that game late doesn't affect any other game.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I recall in the past the NFL moving games to the same time that matter to each other i.e.. Bears, Cardinals, Rams. Maybe I was just drunk. Does anybody else recall that?