1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

I hear Omelet moaning in the distance.

Sounds like Peyton Manning went one and done again.

Liked Posts:
Holy fuck dude. IMO this mock would be amazing from top to bottom. IMO this is the best one I've ever seen you come up with.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As director of Pro Personnel he did have a lot to do with FA. He also has spent how many years with Brees now so he knows the type of work ethic it takes to succeed at the position. Mariota did not simply just hit wide open WRs and if you watched more than the playoffs you would understand that. He has the arm strength to fit the ball into tight windows and did so many times over the course of his career at Oregon.

Clausen is not under contract FWIW either, nor is he a better backup than McCown.

I did watch oregon, all he did was hit open WR's. Pace had nothing to do with Brees coming there since he didnt get his title until 2007, a year after Brees signed.
Him watching Brees doesnt mean we will get a qb with the same success. Im sure plenty of QB's have great work ethic but that doesn't mean it will automatically translated on the field.I understand you are an ABC guy but not just anyone will save this franchise, try again