Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, even I can be wrong occasionally.

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
For me it was the thread on the old CBMB with the picture of Julius Peppers at a press conference and the dude asking about his sweater. Not sure exactly why it was so funny but Alpha's "Is this really happening" line killed me. It was so funny that I remember being annoyed at Alpha for cheapening the whole thing with his attempts at catch phrasing. Which in retrospect, wgaf.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Ode to Omeletpants should be considered, not that it is amazing but rather because it probably has the biggest extremes in regards to rankings ever.

We start with "This is so not bears related and is the front runner for worst thread of the year "

and then we get "Hahahahahaahahahaha

Post of the year"

Kinda bad form in self-marketing.

Ah, fuck it. I don't care and your sig puts you in automatic first ballot CCS HOF

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not sure what the thread was, but Desbro also was talking about the small town high school he went to. It was Lincoln-Way, that had over 3k students.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not sure what the thread was, but Desbro also was talking about the small town high school he went to. It was Lincoln-Way, that had over 3k students.

3k students is larger then the town I grew up in lmao

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All rory's posts are gone, except the ones quoted. In the immortal words of derpbro, SAD!

Lol Rory must have really pissed somebody off. Or can you just request all your content be erased?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I miss The Cawk. His combination of paranoia (everyone who disagreed with him was part of a vast "mod" conspiracy that edited his posts to make him appear idiotic) and incredible stupidity made for some of the best posting of all time. He'd flat out lie, then make shit up when pointed to the evidence. Between him and Derptado it's been kind of depressing to lose two of our most iconic man-children.