Green Bay Packers headed for the Cellar!

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Leave those fucks down there!

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
They have been one of the worst organizations in the league for fifty years but have been saved by Favre and Rodgers. Rodgers is nearly done with his playing style, frame, injuries, and age.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A quarter of a century with back to back HOF’rs at the most important position in team sport.... basically squandered.

Yea, I know... 2 rings... best hang your hat on them.

They’re due for a decade or two of mediocre-to-bad quarterbacking. Let’s hope they get exactly that and don’t luck out yet again.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think if the Vikings win today, they move to 2nd place right? In last place right now. Bears just gotta keep winning and let those three teams fight for 4th place!

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Pookie packers. Puk dem puke puckers!

All jokes aside Rodgers looked old and done today. Hopefully we annihilate those puckers our next game and knock out Rodgers for good. I want to see mack starring over rodgers on the ground.

Too much?

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Pookie packers. Puk dem puke puckers!

All jokes aside Rodgers looked old and done today. Hopefully we annihilate those puckers our next game and knock out Rodgers for good. I want to see mack starring over rodgers on the ground.

Too much?

Just right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Packers are in a really hard spot. Rodgers is clearly not 100 percent and it's impacting his play. If they want to make a series division run, they need him to be fully healthy.

But without him, they have virtually nothing. They can't afford to bench him for a week or two to heal, because then you're basically setting yourself up for losses for however long he's out.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Old and done? Rodgers had over 400 yards passing and 3 tds. His kicker missed 5 kicks today all under 40 yards. Rodgers is fine

Monster

Liked Posts:
Old and done? Rodgers had over 400 yards passing and 3 tds. His kicker missed 5 kicks today all under 40 yards. Rodgers is fine

He better be... he’s seriously all they got.
Which is exactly the point of this thread.
A POS coach riding a HOF’r for a decade!

Cause we all saw what they are without him...
Lol... there is no backup plan in Green Bay...
A one trick pony who’s 34 and wounded.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packers are in a really hard spot. Rodgers is clearly not 100 percent and it's impacting his play. If they want to make a series division run, they need him to be fully healthy.

But without him, they have virtually nothing. They can't afford to bench him for a week or two to heal, because then you're basically setting yourself up for losses for however long he's out.

dude they won the division in 2013 with 8-7-1 record with him missing time. they could finish 6-10 and still be in playoff contention, it's bizarre.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, is it me, or has Patricia lost weight?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Packers have the same number of wins as the Browns and managed to look less impressive in the process. Let that sink in.