Green Bay Packers headed for the Cellar!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today was encouraging. Crosby was clearly paid off showing just how closely he can miss on 5 occasions only to nail a meaningless one at the end.
3 turnovers resulting in 17 points
Rodgers did pretty well for a guy that needed to hold onto the ball for 5+ seconds every pass play.

All in all, considering the final was actually fairly close, I think this might be more telling about how bad Detroit is rather than Green Bay.

We'll see.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
They have been one of the worst organizations in the league for fifty years but have been saved by Favre and Rodgers. Rodgers is nearly done with his playing style, frame, injuries, and age.
Rogers has been huge for the Packers, but the team has had some good coaches and a scrappy defense in many years -- Dom Capers did a really good job a number of years (he's gone now). Farve was really tough on the Bears, and overall a good QB, but with up and downs. Over all, you have to like the Packer team is owned by the city, not an ungodly rich family or haughty prick. One of the worst organizations in the league? Obviously not. But I hope we beat them next game and never look back.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Where's that jerk AaronitOut ??

He disappeared after the 2nd rodgers sack fumble, possibly never to be heard from again.

He kept going on and on about how the packers 3rd string RB's were amazing, and how their 6th rank D is close to being elite. Then he hid in a corner when his team showed their true form.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Today was encouraging. Crosby was clearly paid off showing just how closely he can miss on 5 occasions only to nail a meaningless one at the end.
Rodgers did pretty well for a guy that needed to hold onto the ball for 5+ seconds every pass play.

All in all, considering the final was actually fairly close, I think this might be more telling about how bad Detroit is rather than Green Bay.

We'll see.

Ohh detroit is bad, but you guys might be worse.

Today was not encouraging, if it weren't for rodgers you would basically be the Arizona Cardinals.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Mason Crosby looked pretty good though.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

43406072_2098356290216105_3323603799980900352_n.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rogers has been huge for the Packers, but the team has had some good coaches and a scrappy defense in many years -- Dom Capers did a really good job a number of years (he's gone now). Farve was really tough on the Bears, and overall a good QB, but with up and downs. Over all, you have to like the Packer team is owned by the city, not an ungodly rich family or haughty prick. One of the worst organizations in the league? Obviously not. But I hope we beat them next game and never look back.

No, that's fucking stupid and the reason they haven't done more with back to back HoF QBs. Their decisions pretty much come from a board of directors. I seen that when the Tribune owned the Cubs. They don't try to win, just try to put fans in the seats.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We'll see.

So you’re a crackpipe is half full kind of Packers fan, eih?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mike McCarthy looks like a Special person who ate five other retards, then microwaved himself for 20 seconds.

pBmMus8.jpg

I’m glad to see that she found work, after leaving The View.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mike McCarthy looks like a Special person who ate five other retards, then microwaved himself for 20 seconds.

pBmMus8.jpg

Mike McCarthy is honestly a bad coach.

I don't say that lightly. I think most coaches at the NFL level are actually pretty damn good, but saddled with bullshit.

Not McCarthy---he's straight-up bad. And it's not a secret. If he got fired tomorrow, there wouldn't be a lot of takers.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pookie packers. Puk dem puke puckers!

All jokes aside Rodgers looked old and done today. Hopefully we annihilate those puckers our next game and knock out Rodgers for good. I want to see mack starring over rodgers on the ground.

Too much?

A little. Throwing to rookies and a dinged Adams. Speaking of receivers, how good is Hopkins?

DB51

Liked Posts:
If the Bears beat the Packers like they should have they'd be 1-3-1 now and we'd be 4-0
Think about that for a minute...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pookie packers. Puk dem puke puckers!

All jokes aside Rodgers looked old and done today. Hopefully we annihilate those puckers our next game and knock out Rodgers for good. I want to see mack starring over rodgers on the ground.

Too much?

He’d get flagged for taunting at least. Not the same game anymore. That shit doesn’t help...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

We'll see.

LMAO, A little bit of sour grapes I see. A little refresher, the score was 24-0 at half, and Rodgers played against two deep safeties the entire second half. If ever there was a case for garbage time stats, this game was it.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Packers are in a really hard spot. Rodgers is clearly not 100 percent and it's impacting his play. If they want to make a series division run, they need him to be fully healthy.

But without him, they have virtually nothing. They can't afford to bench him for a week or two to heal, because then you're basically setting yourself up for losses for however long he's out.
This.....Packers are between a rock and a hard place with Rodgers. They can't afford to rest him and playing him on a bad leg limits his game. All thanks to RRH......well done.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Ohh detroit is bad, but you guys might be worse.

Today was not encouraging, if it weren't for rodgers you would basically be the Arizona Cardinals.

The Cardinals at least have solid players where you know their name on defense. Anyone you mention on the packers is either really old or had one good season. That team did get Josh Jackson who could be a cornerstone defender in the future. But that offense and the defense need major work and I don't think they have a GM capable of fixing it

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
LMAO, A little bit of sour grapes I see. A little refresher, the score was 24-0 at half, and Rodgers played against two deep safeties the entire second half. If ever there was a case for garbage time stats, this game was it.

Packers fans believe whatever the announcers tell them.. "does he have the magic in him to come back."

Truth is Rodgers looked like shit the entire game and got hunted down by the Lions by their backups... Ziggy Ansah wasn't even on the field and the pass rush still managed to get to the QB for 2 sack fumbles... The offensive line is in shambles and the defense is the definition of hot and cold. They have no pass rushers yet somehow still think they are good because Stafford was absolutely horrible.

Detroits run defense is awful and Green Bay was great in garbage time.