Green Bay Packers headed for the Cellar!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing would make me happier.

msadows

Liked Posts:
There's no sour grapes. The Packers handed Detroit the game. I'm guessing you didn't watch the game or didn't pay attention. That 24-0 lead was gift wrapped to Detroit with stupid turnovers and Crosby killed all attempts to come back from it. Green Bay got back in the game in the 2nd half despite their terrible play. If there was chance for you to exaggerate about garbage time, you took it. Green Bay outplayed Detroit outside of mistakes. It's too bad Green Bay could not overcome about 10 crucial mistakes.

I know it's been a while since you have seen a bad team, but the hallmark of a bad team is making mistakes that cause you to lose football games. You didn't "hand" them the game, your QB played bad, your ST played horrible, and your defense went back to status quo.

What do you call a team with a bad offense, a bad ST, and a bad defense? 4th in the NFC North evidently.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There's no sour grapes. The Packers handed Detroit the game. I'm guessing you didn't watch the game or didn't pay attention. That 24-0 lead was gift wrapped to Detroit with stupid turnovers and Crosby killed all attempts to come back from it. Green Bay got back in the game in the 2nd half despite their terrible play. If there was chance for you to exaggerate about garbage time, you took it. Green Bay outplayed Detroit outside of mistakes. It's too bad Green Bay could not overcome about 10 crucial mistakes.

Right, and Stafford also had 100 yards and another TD called back because of penalties.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The reason you felt you got back in the game is because Detroit was passive and bled yards all game... your redzone sucked...

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Ehh, as much as I hate Rodgers as long as he's active on the roster they're gonna be always in the hunt.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know why people are so dead set on parroting tropes and cliches. This is not a typical Rodgers season. Not by a long shot. Ever since RRH blasted him he has been every bit of pedestrian and off his game. Clearly I would hope this is the beginning of his fall from grace but I'm not betting on it. The only thing I can say with certainty is that this isn't the Rodgers of years past and the Packers aren't doing themselves any favors playing him like this either.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't know why people are so dead set on parroting tropes and cliches. This is not a typical Rodgers season. Not by a long shot. Ever since RRH blasted him he has been every bit of pedestrian and off his game. Clearly I would hope this is the beginning of his fall from grace but I'm not betting on it. The only thing I can say with certainty is that this isn't the Rodgers of years past and the Packers aren't doing themselves any favors playing him like this either.

This isn't a packers team of years past either, his supporting cast is meh. But yea, this isn't a fall from grace unless he has serious injury issues. The way the nfl is set up now Rodgers can play for another 6 years easy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This isn't a packers team of years past either, his supporting cast is meh. But yea, this isn't a fall from grace unless he has serious injury issues. The way the nfl is set up now Rodgers can play for another 6 years easy.

That is making excuses for Rodgers. He missed wide open receivers against the Lions. When was the last season you saw Rodgers routinely not seeing wide open plays?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want this gif.......

[video]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1050199431033774080[/video]