Greeny says Bears shouldn't of left Michigan without Jim Harbaugh.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's poles only option of being saved..

He must hire Harbaugh
He must hire Harbaugh and then bow down to him because Harbaugh is probably going to want final say in everything to do with personnel when it comes to draft, free agency and trades.

My biggest worry, that's if the Bears would actually hire him, is if they would also outbid or at least match whatever Mark Davis and the raiders will offer him. The Raiders are the other team mostly being mentioned as being interested in hiring Harbaugh. Lets not forget what they gave Gruden to come coach/run the team. (10 years $100 mil)

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly, there's talk of Bad Blood between Harbaugh the mccaskey's and Kevin Warren. I don't need a name to fix everything. I just need whoever's going to be calling the offensive plays going forward to be the kind of coach that tailors their offense around the quarterback rather than demanding the quarterback completely conform to whatever the coach has in their head.

Just give me that whoever that is, and I guarantee you this offense will absolutely pop off....

mecha

Liked Posts:
He must hire Harbaugh and then bow down to him because Harbaugh is probably going to want final say in everything to do with personnel when it comes to draft, free agency and trades.

My biggest worry, that's if the Bears would actually hire him, is if they would also outbid or at least match whatever Mark Davis and the raiders will offer him. The Raiders are the other team mostly being mentioned as being interested in hiring Harbaugh. Lets not forget what they gave Gruden to come coach/run the team. (10 years $100 mil)
Gruden should've stuck to his TV jobs. I'm convinced nothing can ever save the Raiders. his racist shit talk got him marked for life now.

as to Harbaugh wanting to do a hostile takeover, how do we know that? people generally learn from past mistakes and shit, he's 60 years old now. he could theoretically just stay in his lane. and if you want to label him as volatile or whatever, just leave the Bears the way they are now and see what happens. this fucking cycle just repeats every 10 years with this team. 🤣

probably the only thing saving the Bears right now from going over the edge with the locker room is it's all younger players. if you had Bears defense from 10 years ago there would've been a mutiny last year.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Honestly, there's talk of Bad Blood between Harbaugh the mccaskey's and Kevin Warren. I don't need a name to fix everything. I just need whoever's going to be calling the offensive plays going forward to be the kind of coach that tailors their offense around the quarterback rather than demanding the quarterback completely conform to whatever the coach has in their head.

Just give me that whoever that is, and I guarantee you this offense will absolutely pop off....
Also somebody that is aggressive on defense as well. I’m tired of the bend but don’t break defense. Fangio disguised coverages and had pressure.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

There's no better option out there that tops Jim Harbaugh. If there is i'd like to hear it?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There's no better option out there that tops Jim Harbaugh. If there is i'd like to hear it?
That's just the name everyone is familiar with.

I don't need some Mastermind innovator. I just need someone who believes in coaching to their talent and maximizing their talent by adjusting their coaching to fit the talent, on both offense and defense. If they can do that, I don't give a crap if I've heard of them before or not. Poles is doing a good enough job with bringing and talent that the talent will carry those types of coaches extremely far and they can figure the rest as they go along

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No first time head coaches.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Whoever we end up getting, I am super partial to bringing back Ron Rivera as defensive coordinator

What makes you think that Rivera would be willing to be a defensive coordinator for the Bears again? He is currently a HC and has been a HC for a while. Maybe he gets fired with the new ownership, but he if that happens, he is likely to get more HC interviews.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What makes you think that Rivera would be willing to be a defensive coordinator for the Bears again? He is currently a HC and has been a HC for a while. Maybe he gets fired with the new ownership, but he if that happens, he is likely to get more HC interviews.
He failed twice. He won’t get HC interviews.

Canth

Liked Posts:
He failed twice. He won’t get HC interviews.

He's a minority. He will likely get interviews, although he may not get hired again. But, my point is he has been a HC for the past13 years and he is now what? In his early 60's? I would think it more likely that he retires and does random consulting work than he becomes a DC again, especially for the Bears.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He's had 2 bites at the apple and fair or not, did not have success in either place.

He's not likely to get another crack at it, at least not right away.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Why does it worry you how much they pay a coach? You think when Virginia dies she's going to leave you money in her will?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's just the name everyone is familiar with.

I don't need some Mastermind innovator. I just need someone who believes in coaching to their talent and maximizing their talent by adjusting their coaching to fit the talent, on both offense and defense. If they can do that, I don't give a crap if I've heard of them before or not. Poles is doing a good enough job with bringing and talent that the talent will carry those types of coaches extremely far and they can figure the rest as they go along
The name is just a small part of it, the resume' is what should excite everyone and think is what does excite everyone besides a few of you. You have seen his resume' right?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The name is just a small part of it, the resume' is what should excite everyone and think is what does excite everyone besides a few of you. You have seen his resume' right?

Yep. I also know its not recent. There's a risk of the game passing him by. And before you go there, no, College isn't the pros.