Greeny says Bears shouldn't of left Michigan without Jim Harbaugh.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah we should hire the guy who's never even called plays until this season as our next HC. Who needs a guy with a winning resume' everywhere he's been.

Bro, just giving you options. If you are going to ride or die with Harbaugh, you're potentially setting yourself up to rip your dick off later.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bro, just giving you options. If you are going to ride or die with Harbaugh, you're potentially setting yourself up to rip your dick off later.
There's others that i would have a positive reaction to to replace Flus, they just don't get thought about until Poles or Warren or whoever it is says it won't be Harbaugh. If i was Poles i wouldn't want to hire Harbaugh as my HC if any of the rumors are true about him wanting control of personnel but i sure would think hard about it knowing he's by far more of a sure bet to come in and turn things around over any of the other options we've talked about on here.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's just the name everyone is familiar with.

I don't need some Mastermind innovator. I just need someone who believes in coaching to their talent and maximizing their talent by adjusting their coaching to fit the talent, on both offense and defense. If they can do that, I don't give a crap if I've heard of them before or not. Poles is doing a good enough job with bringing and talent that the talent will carry those types of coaches extremely far and they can figure the rest as they go along

You keep naming all these magical unicorn coaching traits like it's just so simple.

Ok so Mighty John Dung doesn't need a name?

He just needs a coach that comes in and changes culture from day one and wins and players love and the McCaskeys love and doesn't want a ton of money or Bears stock options and wins Superbowls in his first 7 seasons and coach of the year and then executive of the year the following year and then only wins the Superbowl the following year by a touchdown in a down year but bounces back and wins 8 more becoming coach of the century! That's all! That's all you gotta give Vash the Joe Bruno Hal. Pretty simple...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You keep naming all these magical unicorn coaching traits like it's just so simple.

Ok so Mighty John Dung doesn't need a name?

He just needs a coach that comes in and changes culture from day one and wins and players love and the McCaskeys love and doesn't want a ton of money or Bears stock options and wins Superbowls in his first 7 seasons and coach of the year and then executive of the year the following year and then only wins the Superbowl the following year by a touchdown in a down year but bounces back and wins 8 more becoming coach of the century! That's all! That's all you gotta give Vash the Joe Bruno Hal. Pretty simple...
Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace won COTY and GMOTY.....just sayin..................................................

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
It has to be Harbaugh. Any fan saying it can be anyone else basically is just a homer bitch who wants to be able to cover for whatever the bears do

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It has to be Harbaugh. Any fan saying it can be anyone else basically is just a homer bitch who wants to be able to cover for whatever the bears do
Harbaugh with Greg Roman as the OC has me salivating at the possibilities if they keep Fields. It's a shame Fangio is locked up with MIA, otherwise they could have gotten the whole band back together.