Greg Roman too predictable

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If Roman gets scapegoated because Baltimore fails to make the playoffs or gets bounced early I would be on my hands and knees begging him to come join the Bears. I actually think he would too.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They have spent this broadcast drilling the idea that Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes are in the same tier of quarterbacks and then we just watch the game and its like, dude...Andy Dalton looked better than Jackson today.
They are not in the same tier. But, I think most Bears fans would kill for Dalton to look like Jackson. Bears would be getting waxed by the Chiefs in this game. Lamar made some mistakes early, but settled in

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Jim Harbaugh really did put together a hell of a staff with him in SF. Greg Roman and Vic Fangio. That's not fair.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They are not in the same tier. But, I think most Bears fans would kill for Dalton to look like Jackson. Bears would be getting waxed by the Chiefs in this game. Lamar made some mistakes early, but settled in
Jackson gets set up so perfectly on all this stuff. Obviously Dalton lacks what Jackson can do in the run game, but as a passer I don't see much of a difference. Ever since the Ravens just went full ground game they have run over the Chiefs.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The thing is Roman let Jackson open it up in the first quarter and what happened? Jackson lobbed a ball into triple coverage. He can scheme whatever but he's not going to stubbornly stick to a broken gameplan (UNLIKE SOMEBODY WE KNOW).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The thing is Roman let Jackson open it up in the first quarter and what happened? Jackson lobbed a ball into triple coverage. He can scheme whatever but he's not going to stubbornly stick to a broken gameplan (UNLIKE SOMEBODY WE KNOW).
Its not broken, we just need to find out the why and it also takes 6 years to master.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ohhhh boy, Mahomes 1:05 down 1. Great game.

Edit: NVM. BAL seals the deal.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach Harbaugh.....Lamar, do u want to go for it? Then let's him.....sad that we see Roman RPOs work constantly and we are stuck with this fuck stick who can't do anything right

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You see the weakness in Kansas City that is going to be their eventual undoing. They just cant match up physically on defense, and if you deny Mahomes time of possession you can capitalize on the Chiefs getting a little too desperate. Mahomes is not perfect, he forces a lot of throws and when he's not getting the ball he gets even more bold.

Most teams in the NFL can beef up and shut down a concerted run game. A lot of really bad teams can, even. The Bears would've eaten that strategy alive. But the Chiefs can't, and its their fatal flaw. I'm expecting the Raiders to exploit it big time.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
You see the weakness in Kansas City that is going to be their eventual undoing. They just cant match up physically on defense, and if you deny Mahomes time of possession you can capitalize on the Chiefs getting a little too desperate. Mahomes is not perfect, he forces a lot of throws and when he's not getting the ball he gets even more bold.

Most teams in the NFL can beef up and shut down a concerted run game. A lot of really bad teams can, even. The Bears would've eaten that strategy alive. But the Chiefs can't, and its their fatal flaw. I'm expecting the Raiders to exploit it big time.
Chiefs were really bad against the run last year. The issue was Reid went full Nagy and was going to run the clock down instead of just letting mahomes put up a td to win.

greg23

Liked Posts:

Its been their fatal flaw for 4 years now and I think they've lost around 12 total games

been to afc title game, won and lost super bowl......I'm gonna guess they're not overly worried; esp with their qb

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Chiefs were really bad against the run last year. The issue was Reid went full Nagy and was going to run the clock down instead of just letting mahomes put up a td to win.
Well I see what Reid was wanting to do and it did make some sense, but yeah maybe just score the touchdown and force the Ravens to do the same without a ground game (zero percent chance). I think he was laughing about the fumble, like he knew he fucked up.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Lamar better hope Roman doesn't leave him because he's running the perfect offense for him. Nobody else is going to cater everything to making Lamar successful by being so creative running the ball

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its been their fatal flaw for 4 years now and I think they've lost around 12 total games

been to afc title game, won and lost super bowl......I'm gonna guess they're not overly worried; esp with their qb
Its getting worse and worse.