Greg Roman too predictable

mecha

Liked Posts:
teams have medical staffs for a reason. if you get a circa 1980s "mild concussion" should you go back into the game to demonstrate what a strong leader you are? part of the problem with social media in general is too many dumbfucks that have no comprehension of the inner workings of anything have dumbfuck opinions about everything and Karen and rage emotion about stupid shit like Lamar Jackson not traveling for a playoff game because he was hurt because it might set a bad example or something.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How is it a stupid take? I can hardly wait for your keen assessment of a guy who was the supposed leader of a team not going to their play-off game. Seems like a pretty small minded and arrogant thing to do. I'll give you another chance to enlighten us all with your assessment of the worth of this Lamar guy.

Damar Hamlin didn't travel with his team either.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lamar is as good as gone with them dropping Roman. What team will be the one to give up 2 picks for Lamar

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lamar is as good as gone with them dropping Roman. What team will be the one to give up 2 picks for Lamar

Miami or Washington? I don’t know any more since he is asking for $250 million guaranteed.