Guess the players......

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
How about this......

The money a player makes doesn't matter???

Yet that is all a few idiots whine about.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let me know when on-pace is considered a stat.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about this......

Yet that is all a few idiots whine about.

so every player should make 20 million, you should be an agent. Money matters, you make 20 million for a reason, you make 2 milliion for a reason.

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Money doesn't matter? Coming from the guy that says that players will sign to the highest bidder no matter who the bidder is.

Congratulations, that is the stupidest post you have ever made.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Let me know when on-pace is considered a stat.

Let me know when HR's and RBI's per dollar earned is a stat also.

THAT is why it doesn't matter what the players make. There is no salary cap in baseball.

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Let me know when HR's and RBI's per dollar earned is a stat also.

THAT is why it doesn't matter what the players make. There is no salary cap in baseball.

How the fuck do you think arbitration cases are settled? Fucking clown shoes!

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Money doesn't matter? Coming from the guy that says that players will sign to the highest bidder no matter who the bidder is.

You are an idiot.

Of course money matters to the players, but that isn't what we are talking about is it? Nope. Not even remotely close.

It doesn't matter if player A makes $300 M hits .300 with 30 HR's and 150 RBI's and player B makes 500k and hits .299 with 29 HR's and 149 RBI's.

Player A was a more productive player. End of story.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:

They just make.... actually I can't even make a joke about what he's gonna say because I have no fucking clue where he is going with this wollop.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

You are an idiot.

Arbitration is NOT determined on HR's and RBI's per dollar earned by the player.

If player A made 500K, Player B made $5M and were both in the same year of arbitration and produced equal stats, they would be making an equal amount of money the next season.

Player A wouldn't end up making more because he produced the same numbers for less money the previous season.

Are people really this dumb??

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are an idiot.

Arbitration is NOT determined on HR's and RBI's per dollar earned by the player.

If player A made 500K, Player B made $5M and were both in the same year of arbitration and produced equal stats, they would be making an equal amount of money the next season.

Player A wouldn't end up making more because he produced for less money the previous season.

Are people really this dumb??

:obama:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
How does what either is doing this year matter?

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
KB thinks it means something. Another pointless rant.

Yeah.

Rizzo's shitty production being the team's #3 hitter doesn't mean anything for a team in last place.

Dumbest fans around.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah.

Rizzo's shitty production being the team's #3 hitter doesn't mean anything for a team in last place.

Dumbest fans around.

And Albert Pujols' shitty production being the team's #3 hitter making 23 million bucks more doesn't? He has room to improve at the age of 23? Holy shit that's news to anyone who ever watched baseball.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Why I am not surprised that you are a college student sitting by yourself on a Thursday night?

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why I am not surprised that you are a college student sitting by yourself on a Thursday night?

Considering my gf isn't around tonight, the basketball game is on and I got out of work an hour ago... me too!

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Albert Pujols' shitty production being the team's #3 hitter making 23 million bucks more doesn't? He has room to improve at the age of 23? Holy shit that's news to anyone who ever watched baseball.

It's actually laughable that you ignore facts from others and throw insults when you're proven wrong. :andruw: :enough:

Willrust

Liked Posts:
You are an idiot.

Of course money matters

Not even 10 minutes earlier:

Fucking DUMBBBB!!!

even-my-dog-is-amazed-at-how-stupid-you-are.jpg

Willrust

Liked Posts:

That is so fucking unbelievably wrong. Are you stroking out? Seriously, I think you need medical attention.

If player A at 500k & player B at 5M were both in the same year of arbitration, they may both receive the same PERCENTAGE salary increase, but there is no fucking way that player A would receive a 1000% raise while player B, with the exact same stats, would receive a 0% increase in pay!

I was wrong before, this is your stupidest post ever.