Guess this means Miller is staying and Cohen and Ridley will be used more.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
I know this is a deep wr draft, but no guarantee we can find another Mooney in the 5th or later. To give up a 3rd in a deep wr draft...umm, okay.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
How many picks do we have left? 4 6th round picks?

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I know this is a deep wr draft, but no guarantee we can find another Mooney in the 5th or later. To give up a 3rd in a deep wr draft...umm, okay.
I think 3rd WR is more of a luxury at this point where as OT is a necessity. With Robinson, Kmet, Mooney, and Cohen as primary options and then Miller, Graham, and Montgomery as additional options, I think we're doing okay. It's not KC Chiefs level of weapons, but there's something for Fields to work with.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Robinson, Mooney, and Cohen is a pretty deadly trio.

Anthony Miller is hot and cold but could be a solid number two.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd still think we will take 2 WR's in day three. At this point you just will be shoot darts, as opposed to finding a day 2 talent. People slip, hope someone does.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Pace will get his usual superstar steal with one of our 50 6th round picks.
Aside from that though, I'm still anxious to see Ridley on the field more often, and I think this year might be where he shows up.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
same...plus, a real QB might make some of these guys look a lil better anyways
100%. They have a top 10 WR already. Mooney looks like a good, reliable #2. Kmet showed flashes. Their RBs can catch. If their pass pro is improved and they actually have a talented QB..... I don't see how not getting a rookie WR is going to make or break this team.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Go get Mayfield now. Come away with your cornerstones and I’ll bust

tackle tackle QB

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I bet you anything ARob will now sign extension after seeing these two draft picks.... he knows how good Fields will make him look

Also, getting Jenkins is huge for RPO .... he will maul the DE and let Fields run on that side not to mention Monty and Williams will be studs running the ball on Jenkins' side .... this is a very exciting draft

I can see the Bears keep Miller now too and see if he shows up with a real QB throwing the ball