Guess this means Miller is staying and Cohen and Ridley will be used more.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are folks writing off the speedy Wr off season acquisition? Goodwin ran the third fastest 40 in combine history.
I think it's more most people are trying to replace Whims and Miller after what they did in the games against the Saints this year... Did Miller get a suspension to server this next season for it?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen sucks.
You're kidding right? Cohen can kill on a team where the passing game is respected. In fact he was having a great game before the injury. And more fuel to the fire, you lost a huge dimension of the screen and RPO game when Cohen went down.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I want to see what Anthony Miller can do with Justin Fields. It might be a lot better for his mindset.
I'm good with it but that dude is such a mental midget i don't think he could get his head right to put all this trade talk out of his mind and get his head right to give his all for us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Robinson, Mooney, and Cohen is a pretty deadly trio.

Anthony Miller is hot and cold but could be a solid number two.
M.Goowin and R.Ridley

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who cares when my boy Pace is killing this draft right?

Hello?

Hello?
I'm not sure what you'd like me to say. Every time i've said something nice about Pace, you've disliked me. It's almost as if your schtick on the board is reliant on Pace haters complaining. Watch out, another good draft and you might actually have to start forming real opinions and not basing everything off a contrarian gimmicks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm not sure what you'd like me to say. Every time i've said something nice about Pace, you've disliked me. It's almost as if your schtick on the board is reliant on Pace haters complaining. Watch out, another good draft and you might actually have to start forming real opinions and not basing everything off a contrarian gimmicks.
You're a top 5 Pace hater on here. He sucks at drafting you say when he's proven otherwise multiple times.

I'm one of maybe 5 people on here that have had Pace's back and have no issue calling him out when he does make bad moves but people like to overlook any time i admit he made a bad move and focus on me having his back as a GM.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to see what Anthony Miller can do with Justin Fields. It might be a lot better for his mindset.
Wow I'm like, you aren't even trolling for once wow

Wow

BEARS

?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're a top 5 Pace hater on here. He sucks at drafting you say when he's proven otherwise multiple times.
The top Pace hater. He hasn't proven otherwise but thank you for continuing to either be

A) Completely oblivious
or
B) Willfully ignorant
or
C) A Troll

You've been slaughtered by most of the board repeatedly. You just saying he's so great at drafting doesn't make it so...Oh thats right, some guy no one has ever heard of on Twitter said so lololol. Must be true. Waiting for Portillos Hamburger to confirm.

Way to go. Great first two picks and you've managed to still find a way to act like shit-head. At least you havent thrown around any homophobic slurs or ripped people off for money. Yet...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Cohen has great speed and pretty decent route running. Why is that any different than other slot Wr in the league who beat CBs? I’m not saying using him there 100% of the time but he could be a weapon in that position.
Absolutely. But he would be better used as a RB where he ends up being covered by linebackers. Two years ago, Cohen was not very effective because Nagy used him a lot as a short WR.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The top Pace hater. He hasn't proven otherwise but thank you for continuing to either be

A) Completely oblivious
or
B) Willfully ignorant
or
C) A Troll

You've been slaughtered by most of the board repeatedly. You just saying he's so great at drafting doesn't make it so...Oh thats right, some guy no one has ever heard of on Twitter said so lololol. Must be true. Waiting for Portillos Hamburger to confirm.

Way to go. Great first two picks and you've managed to still find a way to act like shit-head. At least you havent thrown around any homophobic slurs or ripped people off for money. Yet...
b92f09cf23d63505-best-eddie-murphy-norbit-gifs-find-the-top-gif-on-gfycat.gif

Madden

Liked Posts:
Miller fucking sucks, get him off the team. Has one good game a year. Catches one 5 yard pass and showboats like he just won the Super Bowl. He's the opposite of the type of player we need. No distractions and bullshit from a dude who thinks he's good but in reality sucks. I'm pretty sure we can replace his 2 TD's a year with a legit slot receiver.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Miller fucking sucks, get him off the team. Has one good game a year. Catches one 5 yard pass and showboats like he just won the Super Bowl. He's the opposite of the type of player we need. No distractions and bullshit from a dude who thinks he's good but in reality sucks. I'm pretty sure we can replace his 2 TD's a year with a legit slot receiver.

Yea I don’t know why people keep trying to make it work? He’s a short, slow, bad hands. Really fucking bad pick.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Yea I don’t know why people keep trying to make it work? He’s a short, slow, bad hands. Really fucking bad pick.

Another trade up conviction dumping extra picks that didn't work out.....like Floyd, Mitch, Shaheen, Gipson, etc etc etc

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
So far I'd call him a mental midget. He's not slow though. I'd also add that playing wide receiver on this team would be frustrating for many players. There have been plenty of times where the starting Bears QB just didn't throw a catchable ball or we decide to run a gadget play on a crucial down. Not excusing the stupid shit he has done, but it isn't all on him either.