dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jackson has played in the box often under Fangio, but it was almost never in obvious running situations (1st down/short yardage). Under Pagano he’s been the primary box safety in obvious running situations, and he struggled at times throughout the season. You are taking away from his primary strengths (instincts/range) and putting him into situations where he is the weakest (tackling).

The statement someone else said on here that Jackson is the top box safety in the league is utterly ridiculous. His value to the team is not being realized when he’s playing downhill, simple as that. But he is still much better at it than HHCD, so it is still in Pagano’s best interest to keep playing him there.

I agree with this 100%

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I think Haha will be getting one year, 'prove it' deals for the remainder of his career. He does some things really well and does some things really poorly. On any given season it all comes down to how many times he's put in the respective positions to either show off his good or bad.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I think Haha will be getting one year, 'prove it' deals for the remainder of his career. He does some things really well and does some things really poorly. On any given season it all comes down to how many times he's put in the respective positions to either show off his good or bad.

speaking of haha, what a stupid ass name to give to your kid. I would have legally changed my name if my parents gave me stupid names like Haha or Mitch, lol